Register To Comment
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Robot Wars Quiz.

Team 259 also entered a different Corporal Punishment in S3 and Armadillo in the featherweights in series 2...the other team possibly could be Team Pussycat/Cold Fusion with copper Bodyhammer, Bodyhammer with saw and chisel, Pussycat with illegal blade, blue Pussycat with four tooth blade, differently shaped blue Pussycat with two tooth/double blades, KatNip, Kitty?

I'll have the numerous Plunderbirds as my answer.

team typhoon? typhoon (hw) typhoon thunder and lightning (mw cluster) oh and there was a lightweight and a featherwight wasnt there?

Well they did get on RW with at least five very different robots :P

Was it Team Torque? They had two different All Torques - the series 2 one with the wooden base that caught fire, and the series 3/first world championship one that left the series with far more holes than it entered with after an unfortunate Razer encounter, Small Torque in series 4 with the disc and smoke, Fighting Torque in Extreme with the kilt and buttocks, series 5 Hippobotomus with the sandpit bodyshell and strangely ineffective weapon, and Martyn Sloss from the team also had Bot Out Of Hell in series 5 I believe.

Team Beast has entered 5 robots differnt one

only qualified twice tho LOL

Register To Comment