Register To Comment
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Point

As far as I know, the 40a version doesn't do reverse, so I don't think so

those drills are fine and tbh i would go for a dual controller i don't think that the electonize are as good as a duall controller like the xxl or a sabertooth

a dual controller btw is a controller which will control both sides to your machine the electonize can only do one side so you will 2 of them and i personally find dual controllers much easier

Don't bother with bang bang. Proper proportional speed controllers are far superior and will give you a controllable machine. With a bang bang machine, you will be lucky to get it going in a straight line.

And for all those that have used them in the past, yes i know that they CAN work but thats not the point. I CAN open a tin of beans with a hammer and chisel but I'd much rather use a tin opener as it will do the job far better.

Proportional controllers such as the electronize, sabretooth, scorpion, sidewinder (a lot of s's in there) or any one of the marine controllers that are suitable don't necessarily have to cost a huge amount. Generally in the past I've built machines entirely from second hand parts from people on here.

Register To Comment