Register To Comment

Thread: (on)-on-(on) switch

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get an '(on)-on-(on)' switch. In simpler terms, that is a swich with three on positions, no off, and that spring returns to the centre. I have found one on Farnell, but I don't think I have a large enough order to justify the postage at the moment.
    Thanks in advance,
    Alex Sainsbury

you can get them from maplins i think

I've had a look, but I don't think they sell this kind of switch on the maplin site. Thanks anyway for your help

Hi Tom, I have gone over the setup with Scott, who has done it before, and he says that the best bet is to use some form of on-on-on switch. I cannot use any switch with an off, as I need to activate different value resistors to fool the TX into thinking it has a pot attached. The circuit, drawn by Scott is here:[attachment=0:3vvfzt5z]SimpleSwitch.png[/attachment:3vvfzt5z] this is for a 5k pot
    Attached Images Attached Images

Roboteer

PM Sent ...
    Whats the intended use ???????
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Pete, the intended use is to replace a stick channel, in this case the throttle, with a three position switch giving full forwards, stopped and full backwards signals to a motor and esc.
    Thanks everyone for your help

Register To Comment