Register To Comment
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanical Maelstrom: Annihilation

1st-round predictions/tactics

Wedga Triton [#4] vs. Nidhogg Cubed vs. S.O.T.A.R. vs. Orka R.V. vs. Wedginator 9.0 vs. Mornington Crescent

hmmmm...thats a tricky one :P i see two possible weak links, Wedginator 9.0 and orka R.V however due to kodys expriance, and it being his birthday a few days ago :P i see orka going out here

Gabriel V [#5] vs. Liar 2 vs. Minesweep3r vs. O.I.D vs. Gehenna vs. Bloody Frigid

ouch! hmmm....

i offer a team up between me, martijn, joey, AJ and tracy, to take out mineseweep3r, watch out though, cos mark wants my blood after that anihalator :P

Sheer Heart Attack 2 [#6] vs. Jinx vs. Bandwagon 2 vs. CrOoKeD EvO vs. Spin Dash Unleashed vs. Leprosy Infection

uh oh i see drums :P hmmm i say we justgo in and destroy bandwagon, with my 0mm ground clearance at the front i should get under the sides or rear of him, use my good speed to zaparound the side and then flip flip flip! i also offer a team up with anybody who cares :P

Corona [#7] vs. Lime-y vs. PsycloniZer vs. Die-Reverta Tops vs. ISRRNY vs. Iron Awe 5

hm i see lots of spinny thigs :P just go in and klll mark, then keep out of harms way

Traffic Warden [#8] vs. Under Pressure vs. Magnitude vs. Cyrilium 5 vs. Gravity vs. Macduff the 5th

flip with a capital z kick marks bot out

Back to Rock III [#16] vs. Venus Fly Trap II vs. Spring-BOK! vs. Still Hurting vs. Mobile Failure vs. Axeon 4.0

Spring BOK! to spring out of the competition.

This is going to be very messy.

ANNIHILATOR 1
    ROUND 1
    MORNINGTON CRESCENT VS Nidhogg Cubed VS Orka R.V. VS S.O.T.O.R. VS Wedga Triton VS Wedginator 9.0

Ouch, tough draw to open procedings. Not much I can really do here, but avoid all the weapons at work and just batter whoever comes near with both rings at once. I should be quick and nimble enough to stay out of harm's way. If worst comes to worst and I have to attack someone, attack the sides of Orka or Wedginator or try to rip Wedga's skirts off. Ideally, if someone manages to stop S.O.T.O.R's spinning ring, I can fly in and slice it up a treat before it can spin up again, maybe even break the ring if I'm lucky.

Should be a doozy of a fight, Lewis.

Hold it right there... Lewis? Can you do something about the 'Everyone team up on Mark thing?

Revised tactics(will be changed if Lewis is willing to fix that minor issue):

Minesweep3r: Press the pit release button and use my scoops and pushing power to get under the back of Liar 2 and pit it immediately. Avoid O.I.D, but get under it and flip it if it tries to atatck. If someone in the same booth as me is ganging up on me along with the people in the other booth, then hit them on the head with a conveniently located wooden board(Hey? How else will it be fair!?!?).

Bandwagon 2: CrOoKeD EvO, you die here and now... Get under the sides/rear and flip it OOTA ASAP. Avoid SDU, SHA2, and Leprosy Infection. If Jinx tries to get involved, get under and ram it into Leprosy Infection. If someone in the same booth as me is ganging up on me along with the people in the other booth, then hit them on the head with a conveniently located wooden board.

ISRRNY: Team up with Christopher to destroy Iron Awe 5, mainly by preventing Corona from trying to attack me. Try to flip Lime-Y at least once, and if an opportunity to flip Iron Awe 5 OOTA occurs, then do so. If someone in the same booth as me is ganging up on me along with the people in the other booth, then hit them on the head with a conveniently located wooden board.

Cyrilium 5: Kody, what do you say we put our differences aside and wipe the floor with Gravity? If he says yes, then press the pit release button and use my lifting arm as a clamp to grab and pit the realie. If not, use the same tactics on Under Pressure, Gravity, or Traffic Warden(whichever one's closer...). If someone in the same booth as me is ganging up on me along with the people in the other booth, then hit them on the head with a conveniently located wooden board.

Quote Originally Posted by corsair_lightning
    Hold it right there... Lewis? Can you do something about the 'Everyone team up on Mark thing?
    Why should he? It's an annihilator, and everybody goes for the weakest link (you, in this case, and it's obvious why :P) here. :P

...well you're just an easy target really :P Other people will go for you first for their own personal reasons, and your robots don't really set the world on fire, so it's far more beneficial to me to join the crowd rather than team up with you and risk almost certain early elimination.

How were you supposing Lewis would stop it anyway, he just writes the rather awesome battles

Wedga Triton vs. ¿3 vs. SOTAR vs. Orka RV vs. Wedginator 9.0 vs. Mornington Crescent

I think it would be wise to try and conserve flips in this round, so I€™ll try and act as more of a rambot. I don€™t have any particular targets, so it€™s just a case of trying to survive the opening round. Be annoying and ram into whoever I can, and occasionally use a few flips.

Gabriel V vs. Liar 2 vs. Minesweep3r vs. OID vs. Gehenna vs. Bloody Frigid

For now I'll join the general consensus of going for Minesweep3r, attack it however I can and generally avoid getting into too much trouble with robots other than Minesweep3r and/or the arena hazards, exercise common sense and get through the round safely. :wink:

Sheer Drunk Attack vs. Jinx vs. Bandwagon 2 vs. CrOoKeD EvO vs. Spin Dash Unleashed vs. Leprosy Infection

Goodbye Bandwagon?

Corona vs. Lime-y vs. PsycloniZer vs. Die-Reverta-Tops vs. ISRRNY vs. Iron Awe 5

I€™ll accept the team-up with Mark. Well, I won€™t bother attacking him anyway. Or his robot€¦ ah yes, the battle. Spin up, have some fun, take Tracy€™s skirts off. I think I better start this again.

Traffic Warden vs. Under Pressure vs. Magnitude vs. Cyrilium 5 vs. Gravity vs. Macduff the 5th

Goodbye Cyrilium?

Back to Rock III vs. Venus Fly Trap II vs. Spring-BOK vs. Still Hurting vs. Mobile Failure vs. Axeon 4.0

Distract Joey with a box of teacakes while I push Still Hurting down the pit. If this fails, share teacakes until the others have disposed of Spring-BOK!

Good luck all!

Register To Comment