Register To Comment
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!!

Keeping the forum alive, one great battle at a time! Good work, Samuel.

7roubloon VS Hydra

To get to actually attack me, he has to get by the discs. I can just keep turning to keep a disc facing him while the other disc spins back up after a hit. Generally keep hitting him until he dies, and avoid the pit and house robots.

Final Resting Place VS Holepunch

Holepunch for a pit please!

Justine: All right Kody! The draws are made now. You know you're doing battle with?
    Kody: No, I don't actually, who am I against?
    Justine: You are pitted against Hydra!
    Kody: Hydra? Wow, what an easy opponent.
    Justine: Good to see you're so confident. Anyway, what are your tactics?
    Kody: Well, just spin up and KILL the darn thing. Be all over it like a pack of fire ants.
    Justine: Hopefully you do well. Best of luck in the arena.
    Kody: I appreciate it.

Justine: Lian! How's it going?
    Lian: Good, but I have a bad feeling my opponent is not going to be very nice... who am I up against?
    Justine: The 6th seeds, 7roubloon.
    Lian: Oh crap, I had to ask. Twin discs of terror. That's not going to be very fun... yeesh.
    Justine: Come on, be a little more optimistic! Haha, anyway, tactics?
    Lian: Just avoid the discs and whack it with the axe. Be aggressive as I can be, but it won't be easy, that's for sure.
    Justine: Well, hopefully, you'll do well. Best of luck.
    Lian: Thank you.

(* * *)

Sam: The three way melees in Round 1 are nothing compared to what we're gonna see now. Get prepared... FOR ROUND 2!!!

(BATTLE 3!!!)

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...

The 6th seeds... 7ROUBLOON!!!

Very deadly discs, 4WD, man... this machine is pretty much a 13 Black on steroids.

HYDRA!!!

Lost in the Heat Final of the 6th Wars to Dominator 2, if memory serves. How will it fare here?

Roboteers, stand by...

There's the awesome Kody Kunz on the controls of 7roubloon, and the magnificent Lian Walsh at the controls of Hydra in the other booth. House robots are always brutal, and they will be Sgt Bash with the flame thrower and the lethal claw, and Mindbender with the great big spinning cage... looks deadly, innit?

3... 2... 1... ACTIVATE!!!

(Commercial break!!!)

BATTLE COMING SOON

Refbot's green light signals the start of the match and they're off! 7roubloon spins up to speed, and Hydra is trying to avoid the flywheels here. Hydra actually made it to the Heat Final in the Sixth Wars, only to be finished off by Robot Wars fan favourite Dominator 2. Hydra now slams into the side of 7roubloon, and slams its hammer down! That didn't really cause much damage at all, but Hydra will score points on the attack... good aggression early on being shown by the 3-time Robot Wars veteran. However, 7roubloon spins up and slams into Hydra with the fully spun-up flywheel!
    CRASH!!!
    That causes sparks to fly, and a dent can be seen in Hydra's armour. That's good attack there by the 6th seeded machine, as it sends Hydra spinning away. Hydra takes exception to that, it doesn't like it one bit! Now it retaliates and slams into 7roubloon; now it sends the Canuck machine into the saws! BZZZZT! The sparks fly and the audience is loving that, aren't they? Now, Hydra still on the attack, as 7roubloon is away from the saws but not from Hydra as it slams the discbot right into the CPZ of Sgt. Bash where 7roubloon is grabbed by the lethal pincers! 7roubloon tries to get away and it does eventually. Hydra is going to score points on the attack there, and 7roubloon is spinning up relentlessly, as it has a bead on Hydra, and Kody is sick of being pushed around, it looks like! He doesn't want to be attacked, he wants to attack Hydra! Oh no--
    CRASH!!!
    Oh baby, that hit sends great sparks flying across the arena! As the flywheel crashes into Hydra's side, the attack causes a huge amount of sparks to fly, and there is a dent on the side of Hydra! 7roubloon seems to be gaining momentum steadily here, the Canadian machine having a nice and even battle with Hydra. Now, it spins up again, and it slams into the side of the former Robot Wars heat finallist! Hydra tries to get away...
    CRASH!!!
    ... and it didn't happen. That did not go according to plan, and look at the damage caused to it! Hydra has a gash in the titanium armour, and spins away into Mindbender's CPZ! Uh-oh, this doesn't look good... Hydra trying desperately to get away here... Mindbender spinning up!
    CRASH!!!!!
    That did not go as planned either for Hydra! My goodness, the power of the spinning cage is massive, as it spins Hydra away, with Hydra losing armour in the process! That has to hurt... can you say, OUCH?! Now, Hydra is in massive trouble here, it looks like. Its limping is very noticeable although it's still hanging on. 7roubloon is now moving in on Hydra, and tries slamming into it using the flywheel! Hydra trying to get away...
    CRASH!!!
    Hydra is just spun away by the force of that collision, but surprisingly trying to hang on! The armour has a gash in it due to the previous attack by 7roubloon. Now, Hydra is trying desperately to slam into the side of 7roubloon and attack the side of the 6th seeds... and it does! It fires the axe and it makes a slight dent in the top armour... not too visible though. Hydra now attempts to flip over 7roubloon and it does! However, 7roubloon is invertible; it is completely oblivious to the attack, and gets away like nothing ever happened. Its spinning discs start rotating at high speeds. Now, it crashes into the side of Hydra!
    CRASH!!!
    Hydra is again sent spinning across the floor, but it's still managing to hold on! Kody wants to end it all here, and spins up... BUT WAIT A MINUTE! Hydra plays the brave fool, and slams into it! Hydra now pushes the 6th seeded machine onto the saws! BZZZT! Sparks fly and the audience loves it, and now 7roubloon gets away from the saws, but not from Hydra! It flips over 7roubloon back on its right side up using the lifter, and good aggression being shown there by the former Robot Wars heat finallist. Now, 7roubloon starts spinning up the weapon to full speed again, and the cutting discs are spinning so fast, that you can barely see the blades now! Oh my goodness, now it drives off and quickly SLAMS into Hydra with brutal force!
    CRASH!!!
    OH!!! Hydra just gets absolutely slammed by the spinning disc of 7roubloon with a HUGE shower of sparks! Good Lord, that noise was frightening, indeed! Hydra is in very bad shape here, oh dear... this does not look good. Hydra is limping heavily, but it is somehow alive... only just. Hydra comes in on 7roubloon's side and axes the Canadian machine up before the discs are spinning up to full speed! 7roubloon gets away from the axe of Hydra... and spins up to full speed! Now it goes for the jugular on Hydra... and slams into the former heat finallist of Robot Wars! Hydra tries to turn away...
    CRASH!!!
    Hydra is taking some horrible punishment out there... and the flywheel clobbers the left side of Hydra and rips some armour off! Some of the titanium armour is ripped away there... and it's safe to say that 7roubloon has won this match. Hydra is just getting absolutely brutalized out there, it's running in circles with nowhere to go... Refbot knows what that means, and the countout is on!
    1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10!!!
    Hydra is out of there! Lian claps for Kody, and now, Hydra is about to take even more punishment from the house robots. Mindbender spins up and slams into the right side of Hydra... OH NO!!!
    KERRASH!!!!!!!
    OH MY GAWD!!! That hit sends the machine from Oxfordshire spinning away and losing some more armour in the process! Look at that... just ripped away there! I tell you what, Hydra did pretty well in this battle, using the deadly axe well. However, the twin discs of terror on 7roubloon proved to be more damaging... and now Mindbender slightly nudges the pit button, and we all know what this means. Sgt. Bash lines up the beaten Hydra near the pit, and Mindbender starts nudging it towards the pit... and it will... go DOWN. BOOM! Well done to both teams, but WAIT A MINUTE! It looks like 7roubloon is spinning up for some reason... why is it-- OH NO. This does not look good at all... IT WOULDN'T!!!
    CRASH!!!
    Sgt. Bash gets CLOBBERED by the flywheel of 7roubloon, and loses some armour... OUCH. Meanwhile, Lian is absolutely enjoying this scene up in his booth... Sgt. Bash, on the other hand, not so much.

CEASE!

Hydra decides to hang on in there, but eventually gets the heave-ho.
    7roubloon (6) is off to the Heat N Final!

Nice battle Samuel. Hope you can carry the torch from now on.

Holepunch VS Final Resting Place

Justine: Well Leo, the draws have been made, and you're up against... Final Resting Place!
    Leo: Not really sure how I'll do here... but I'll do my best.
    Justine: Yes! Any tactics you have?
    Leo: Crunch down before it gets up to speed, and using that to my advantage, I'll take it to the house robots, and the pit.
    Justine: OK, how confident are you?
    Leo: Well, I'm willing to do everything I can to be victorious, but it's not going to be easy... so I'm not THAT confident, to be honest.
    Justine: Hopefully you do well. Good luck in the arena.
    Leo: Thank you.

Justine: Well Liam, I have just gotten the news about who you're up against. It's Holepunch!
    Liam: I'm not too fond of crushers being my opponents, but I think it's going to be a good battle.
    Justine: All right, what are your tactics gonna be?
    Liam: Rip and shred... try to avoid the front, if he tries to come at me with the crusher, drive away until I reach top speed.
    Justine: Great! Now, you think you can beat Holepunch?
    Liam: Not really, but I'd like to do my best.
    Justine: All right, hopefully you give it your best shot. Good luck in the arena.
    Liam: Thank you.

(BATTLE 4!!!)

HOLEPUNCH!!!

FINAL RESTING PLACE!!!

Roboteers, stand by...

Well, there's Leo van Miert as he is driving Holepunch in the first booth, and Liam Eliot is in another booth as he is on the controls of Final Resting Place. As for the house robot drivers... well, they're in their secret place. Wherever the heck that may be. Meh. The house robots are Mangled Metal with the spinning ring of death, and the king of the Robot Wars house robots, Mr. Psycho with the sledgehammer and the hands of terror.

Let's begin! Refbot gives the green light. Holepunch and Final Resting Place, two very different robots here, duking it out for a place in the heat final. I really like the look of both these robots, really capable of causing destruction and carnage. Final Resting Place starts to spin up, and as Holepunch approaches, it drives away to continue spinning up to full speed. Worthy tactic being shown by Liam, and now Final Resting Place slams into the left side of Holepunch, and the Dutch machine tries to turn away...
    CRASH!!!
    Nope. The slam sends Holepunch spinning away, with a dent in the armour there! Good attack there by the Welsh machine, but Holepunch fights back! It gets underneath Final Resting Place and clamps it tightly in its grasp! The Welsh machine can't get away from the grip as Holepunch slams it right into the saws! BZZZZZT! Oh man, those saws are causing sparks to fly like heck! The audience is going crazy about it, and that's a good attack by the Dutch machine. It's still got Final Resting Place in its grasp, and now it shoves Liam's machine into the CPZ of Mr. Psycho, and the hammer comes BLASTING down! Good Lord, I would not want to get pounded by that hammer, and the sound is frightening! Fortunately though, the Welsh machine comes out virtually unscathed, and starts spinning up, but Holepunch gets there first before it spins up to full speed! Final Resting Place trying to get away, but Holepunch has Liam's machine in its grasp! Now, Holepunch slams the machine into the saws again! BZZZZZT! Sparks fly and the audience seems to love what they see in the arena here! Both robots fighting with sheer brutality and aggression in reckless abandonment here. Final Resting Place gets away somehow, and spins up and gets away from Holepunch again, to fully spin up to speed! Now, Final Resting Place crashes into the side of the Dutch machine!
    CRASH!!!
    That was a brutal hit as Holepunch absolutely gets hammered by that spinning ring! Now, Holepunch is still able to move freely somehow, and it gets underneath the spinbot again, and clamps it down hard! Now it barges in and shoves the Welsh spinbot into the spinning sawblades! BZZZZT! The sparks are flying, and the audience loves it! Now, Holepunch still has a good grip on Final Resting Place, as it carries the machine from Wales into Mangled Metal's CPZ, but it gets away just by the skin of its chinny-chin-chin! Now, Final Resting Place gets spinning and gets away from Holepunch! It slams into the Dutch crusher with huge force!
    CRASH!!!!!
    OHH! Hard hit there by the Welsh machine; Holepunch just gets clobbered by the deadly spinning ring! A dent can be very visible in the side of Holepunch, but that does not stop it from chasing after Final Resting Place in vehement pursuit! Holepunch now pursuing Final Resting Place with reckless abandon, and gets there before it has a chance to fully spun up to speed! It crunches down and starts going towards Mr. Psycho's CPZ and taking Final Resting Place with it! Uh-oh, the hammer comes crashing down, and the Welsh machine gets absolutely clocked! Now, Holepunch finally gets go of Final Resting Place, but some damage has been caused to it... not that significant, though. This is a great battle we're seeing here, and Holepunch continues chasing after Final Resting Place. Meanwhile, Liam is spinning his bot up to speed, BUT WAIT! Holepunch actually gets there before the spinner has come up to full speed! Now, it has a grip on the Welsh machine, and it slams into the pit release button! The pit is activated and Leo wants to end it all here! It starts pushing the Welsh spinner ever so close to the pit! BUT WAIT A MINUTE!!! A miraculous escape has been made by Final Resting Place! To be honest, I don't know how the heck it managed to escape at all. However, it survives to fight another moment or two! Now, Holepunch slams into the Welsh robot with force and clamps it up! It slams into Final Resting Place and slams it into the saws again! BZZZZZZT! Holepunch still has a good grip on Final Resting Place, and the Welsh machine is in trouble, as it gets ever so close to the CPZ! Holepunch starts pushing the spinbot into Mangled Metal's CPZ! Final Resting Place is trying its absolute best to get away, but it can't seem to do so here; this does not look good! Uh-oh...
    KERRASH!!!!
    OH MY GAWD!!! That hit is MONUMENTAL! Final Resting Place gets spun away out of control, and it's still moving somehow... BUT WAIT A MINUTE! Has the weapon ground to a complete HALT?! It certainly looks as if its weapon has stopped spinning! I think that the energy output was too much for the internal components... oh dear. Holepunch now gets underneath the Welsh machine, and carries it to-- oh no, I've got a bad feeling about this... it's pushing it towards Mangled Metal! Final Resting Place tries to do something about this...
    CRASH!!!!
    Too late to do anything now, as Final Resting Place is absolutely PUMMELED by the spinning ring of the house robot. Final Resting Place put out a valliant effort, and it was a brilliant machine, but now, it's running in circles, totally disabled on one side. Holepunch has a few big dents and scratches on its side due to the attacks, but it will survive to fight another moment. As for Final Resting Place, its death is imminent, as Holepunch gets underneath the Welsh machine, shoves it towards the abyss, and finally disposes of it... and it's over. BOOM!

CEASE!

Final Resting Place has been laid to rest in the pit.
    Holepunch goes through to the Heat N Final!!!

Heat Final
    Holepunch VS 7roubloon

Tactics? Predictions? Anyone?

Justine: Right Leo, you've already got GBOD in the series semi's. Can Holepunch do it?
    Leo: I'm not really sure but I would like to do my best to get there again.
    Justine: All right, awesome. This just in, you're up against the seeded 7roubloon!
    Leo: Not really sure how I'll do against twin discs of death, but I will grab hold of it, and try to feed it to the house robots to get it softened up, and I'll dump it down.
    Justine: ...and how confident are you now?
    Leo: I'm not sure what may happen out there, but I'm feeling fairly confident about this battle.
    Justine: All right then, good luck in the arena.
    Leo: Thank ye.

Justine: All right Kody, you are up against... Holepunch! How do you feel about that?
    Kody: Great robot, it's gonna be a heck of an awesome match.
    Justine: What are you gonna do in the battle? Any battle plans?
    Kody: Well, spin up first of all, and just avoid the front crusher, and try to get in as many hits I can.
    Justine: Awesome. You think you can win this heat?
    Kody: Well, I'll see what happens. I'm willing to do anything that I can to nab the victory.
    Justine: Great to see you're confident. Good luck in the arena.
    Kody: Thanks.

(* * *)

Dan: Right, so we've seen two robots make it this far. Quite an interesting match-up, eh Sam?
    Sam: Quite true. Spinner against crusher. The thing that I like about these robots, is the fact that they are very maneuverable.
    Dan: Right you are, Sam. Also, they have dangerous and lethal weapons which can cause a lot of damage. What do you think about the battle?
    Sam: I'm thinking that this will be a very even match-up. Don't be surprised if this goes the distance all the way to a judge's decision.
    Dan: It will be a great battle, and we will see what happens.
    Sam: Yes we will, so without further ado... shall we, D-Man?
    Dan and Sam: LET THE HEAT FINAL BEGIN!!!!

(HEAT FINAL!!!)

HOLEPUNCH!!!

7ROUBLOON!!!

Roboteers, stand by...

Holepunch, the mighty crusher, is being driven by Leo Van Miert, and 7roubloon is being controlled by Kody Kunz, and the flywheels are very lethal weapons. The house robots are also very lethal; in this final battle of Heat N, we are accompanied by Dead Metal with the deadly sting of the 3000RPM saw, and the big daddy of them all, the gruesome, the unmerciful, the barbaric... King Arthur. On the other hand, the house robot drivers are nowhere to be found... again.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

(BATTLE COMING SOON)

Use the front disc until it gets slowed down, then turn and use the rear disc until my front disc is back at full speed. Aim for his corners. This way, he'll have a hard time controlling me.

Yes, I'm still continuing on with this tourney. :P

(* * *)

Bang a gong, we are on! Silence has stormed the arena, and they're off! So far, the most recent seed to win its heat was 11th seed Psyclonizer, and that was all the way back in Heat F. However, none of the seeds after Heat F have escaped the heat stages. Will 7roubloon have the same fate here? 7roubloon spins up, and both robots are looking to destroy and kill each other. Holepunch tries getting underneath 7roubloon, but it turns and gets away just in the nick of time. Holepunch valliantly pursuing the 6th seeded machine... now, it gets underneath, and gets its mighty crusher into play. Holepunch's weapon has a huge amount of power, and it's looking like it's very effective. Now, 7roubloon gets pushed towards the saws and sparks are flying! BZZZZT! The audience loves it, and 7roubloon gets away now. Good aggression shown early on by Holepunch here. Now a dent is visible in 7roubloon's armour. 7roubloon, with discs spinning up, and crashes itself into Holepunch, avoiding the crusher!
    CRASH!!!
    7roubloon clobbers the machine from Hoogvilet and Holepunch is sent spinning away there! Good attack by 7roubloon, as it puts the disc to good use; it was known as Aftershock in the previous year, looking very impressive with the Barberous-like design, and with spinning hubs as well. Very lethal, as it defeated the likes of Supreme Glory Gamma, Wedga and Gabriel. It looked like it might go all the way, winning Heat B, but E Clawdius Unum stopped it dead in its tracks in the second round of the series semi-final. 7roubloon looking great here in this heat, ripping Hydra apart in its previous battle. It wants to prove why it is one of the seeded machines in the competition, as its discs are spinning madly, and crashes into the side of the crusher from Holland!
    CRASH!!!
    WHOA! Holepunch has been hit hard by the flywheel, and it is sent spinning away! Now, the people want more carnage, and Holepunch gets underneath the sixth seeded Canuck, and slams it into the saws again! BZZZZT! The sparks fly, and the audience is going crazy as ever! Now, 7roubloon gets away from the saws, and spins up its discs! Oh man... now Kody has got a mischievous grin on his face and he drives 7roubloon right into the Dutch machine! Holepunch tries to turn with the crusher...
    CRASH!!!
    Nope, Holepunch tries to counter the attack with its crushing claw, but gets slammed by the flywheel weapon of the Canadian robot! Good attack there by 7roubloon, and Leo may be getting impatient here, he wants to end it all right now! The Dutch machine slams into 7roubloon, and now it starts shoving the discbot into the CPZ of King Arthur... and it gets away and makes an unlikely escape! Now, Kody spins up the flywheels on his machine, and slams into the crusher from Hoogvilet with tremendous force!
    CRASH!!!
    My goodness, what a collision! Holepunch spins away into the CPZ of King Arthur... but it gets away before the house robot could do anything with it Holepunch gets away from the danger zone and nudges the pit button! Now the put goes down with the siren, and we know that someone might be dumped in there pretty soon. Holepunch now getting underneath the machine from Canada, and clamping it down with the weapon! Now, it starts to push 7roubloon ever so close to the pit of doom! Is this it for the 6th seeded robot... OH! How in the world did he manage to drive away from that?! Kody escapes JUST BARELY from the danger zone! Now, he spins the discs up on 7roubloon, and slams into the newbie! Oh my, this will not end well...
    CRASH!!!
    The impact of the attack spins Holepunch and 7roubloon away slightly, and now look at the damage that 7roubloon has caused Holepunch! There are dents in the side of the Holland machine, but now it fights back! Holepunch has driven into the side of 7roubloon, avoiding the twin discs! Now, it tries again to dispose of the 6th seeds by pushing it slowly towards the pit! BUT WAIT! 7roubloon has made another MIRACULOUS escape! How on earth he managed to do it, I will never know... that is a tremendous amount of determination that Kody has got! Awesome defence there, and now it spins up again, and SLAMS into Holepunch once more, this time with the rear disc!
    CRASH!!!
    Holepunch spins away right onto the saws! BZZZT! Talk about damage, and now another dent can be seen in the armour of the Dutch newbie! Good attack there by 7roubloon, and this has been a great battle so far in the making here by both bots! Holepunch now drives towards the Canadian machine, gets underneath, and slams 7roubloon into the saws! BZZZZT! Now, sparks are flying, but it's not done yet! Holepunch feeds 7roubloon into Dead Metal, and the house robot welcomes Kody's bot with open arms! Down comes the 3000RPM serrated spinning saw blade on 7roubloon! BZZZZT! The forecast calls for massive flurries of sparks littering the arena! The audience is loving this scene, but now 7roubloon gets away, being as maneuverable as possible, and now it spins up! 7roubloon is now slamming into the sides of Holepunch again!
    CRASH!!!
    The spinning disc clobbers the heck out of Holepunch here, and look at the damage! Scratches and dents can be seen on the sides of Holepunch, and meanwhile, 7roubloon has some dents on the armour due to the previous attacks by Holepunch. Fantastic battle we're seeing here so far... and now 7roubloon again spinning up both discs. Time is running out, however, for both of these robots, and the countdown is on!
    10... 9... 8... 7...
    CRASH!!!
    The discs of 7roubloon collide with the armour of the Dutch machine Holepunch, and yet another scratch is made in the armour!
    6... 5... 4... 3...
    Now Holepunch slams and gets underneath 7roubloon, clamps it up and starts shoving it towards the pit of doom! Now, will it all end here?!
    2... 1...

CEASE!!!

NO!!! It's going to the judges, but what a fight that was! Both robots put on a heck of a great show and it's truly one of the best battles I've ever seen in this series of RoboBASH, but now it's time for the judges to decide the final results!

7roubloon / Holepunch
    Style: 2.4/5 / 2.6/5
    Control: 2.5/5 / 2.5/5
    Damage: 2.9/5 / 2.1/5
    Aggression: 2.3/5 / 2.7/5
    Total: 10.1/20 / 9.9/20

Holepunch couldn't punch a ticket to the next round.
    7roubloon (6) moves on to the Series Semi-Finals!!!

(* * *)
    Sam: Oh Leo, you made it to the heat final, but you came up just short.
    Leo: Yes, it's disappointing to lose, but what's done is done.
    Sam: Ah well. Do you agree with the judges?
    Leo: For the most part, yes. I do agree that he caused more damage to me.
    Sam: His discs are very damaging indeed. Well, you've been an awesome competitor. We loved having you, and we hope Holepunch can return.
    Leo: Oh you bet.
    Sam: All right then! Everyone, let's all give it up for HOLEPUUUUUUNCH!!!!
    (CROWD CHEERS)
    Sam: Well, looks like another one of your machines is going to the semis.
    Kody: Yes indeed.
    Sam: What was your tactic?
    Kody: Just simple stuff, avoid the front and do the good ol' crash and bash.
    Sam: Well, it looked very effective indeed. Congratulations on winning the heat, how far will 7roubloon go this time?
    Kody: Well, I'll see what happens, but for the most part, I'm confident that I'll go all the way.
    Sam: Sheer confidence and determination shown here. Ladies and gentlemen, here's your winner for Heat N, put your hands together... THIS IS 7ROUBLOOOOOOOOON!!!
    (CROWD CHEERS)
    Sam: Tonight, six brave and valliant robot warriors have clashed, but 7roubloon proves itself worthy of winning Heat N of RoboBASH! Good night!

Next time on Heat O... the 4th seeds, Steve McGregor will return with a brand new machine, and five other machines are willing to dethrone the seeds! They are MacDuff, Magnitude, Loki, Chaos 2, and BIACS by Popular Demand!

MacDuff the 5th VS Magnitude VS Loki
    Chaos 2 VS Mornington Crescent (4) VS BIACS by Popular Demand

BE THERE!
    Last edited by sampark747; 15th September 2013 at 20:05.

Register To Comment