Register To Comment
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!!

Great fights Sam

Against Gehenna I'll aim to get it over with ASAP. Be aggressive, and go for the clamp and pit as quickly as I can. The spinning blade doesn't bother me too much, and the flipper isn't overly potent either, but if I get the chance I wouldn't mind disabling it by hitting the rams with my axe when the flipper is open, but that's not a priority. The main tactic is just ram Gehenna around as much as possible, get plenty of hits with the axe to cause maximum damage and try to get it down the pit without putting myself in danger of going down.

Good luck Andy

I'll say Lewis to win here via pitting.

Justine: Right Andy, you€™re up against Vendetta. Can you beat it?
    AJ: Well, I don€™t really know if I could, because he€™s got the better pushing power.
    Justine: Right, so tactics?
    AJ: It really matters on who gets underneath, so I€™ll use the spinner and flipper as much as possible. Avoid the front like the plague, and since I came 6th last year, I think I€™ve got a good chance, but it€™s not going to be easy, that€™s for sure.
    Justine: All right, best of luck.
    AJ: Thank you.

Justine: So, Lewis, all fixed?
    Lewis: Yeah, the axe head is nice and sharpened, and it€™s all good.
    Justine: That€™s great. Now you are up against Gehenna, tactics?
    Lewis: Well, if I can get underneath Gehenna before it does to me, then I could get under it, and just pit the damn thing, but it won€™t be easy.
    Justine: All right, good luck.
    Lewis: Thank you.

(In the commentary booth)

Dan: Well, it€™s been one heck of a heat tonight, and now here we are, at the heat final. Quite a good line-up for the heat final; we€™ve got the 5th seeds, Gehenna, and the newbie, V for Vendetta. Vendetta has got the axe, and the great pushing power. However, Gehenna did come 6th last year, and it€™s much improved. So it could really go either way, but let€™s see what happens!

Sam: So, two robots duke it out, but the only thing that will separate them will be pure destruction and determination! So, LET THE HEAT FINAL BEGIN!!!!!

(HEAT FINAL!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome€¦

GEHENNA!!!

V FOR VENDETTA!!!

Roboteers, Stand By€¦

AJ is on the controls of Gehenna in the first control booth, and Lewis Matthews is focused on the controls of Vendetta in the other pod. The house robots that will tear the robots apart will be Head Smash and Matilda.

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!

This is to determine who goes into our Series Semi€™s, and already, Gehenna is in trouble, axed and pushed around by Vendetta and straight into the arena saws it goes! A shower of sparks there as Gehenna€™s Titanium/Vanadium armour comes into contact with the saws and now, the unscathed Gehenna spins the rear weapon up to full speed. Vendetta pushes the pit button, and Gehenna€™s rear spinner crashes into it without notice!
    CRASH!!!
    The bar causes immense flurries of sparks, as both bots spin away from each other! Vendetta€™s skirt is bent very slightly, but the hinge is undamaged, thankfully. Now, Lewis is even more annoyed, so he gets underneath Gehenna€™s side, brings the axe down and pushes it into Matilda!
    CRASH!!!
    Sparks fly, as Gehenna gets absolutely tossed by the deadly pink arse of Matilda, and Gehenna self-rights using the flipper! Now, Gehenna is seemingly oblivious to Matilda€™s attack, and gets under the skirts of Vendetta somehow! Now, it carries Vendetta towards the wall, and flips it! Vendetta is in real trouble here€¦
    FLIP!!
    €¦will it go out€¦ NO! It comes back with a thump back into the arena, and for a minute, I thought Vendetta was going to go out! Vendetta self rights with the axe, and fights back! Gehenna is being carried towards the pit by Vendetta, but it JUST escapes as well by the skin of its teeth! Goodness, what a great battle this is, lots of action here. Gehenna, now comes in for the kill with the blade on Vendetta!
    CRASH!!!
    Plenty of aggression and lots of sparks flying here! Vendetta gets spun away by Gehenna once again, and a piece of the skirt is ripped off, but again, the hinge is okay. Vendetta isn€™t done yet, though! It rams Gehenna, and drags it towards the pit once again, BUT Gehenna escapes for the second time in a row, and Gehenna has had enough of this, it looks like! Now, it gets underneath the side of Vendetta and drags it towards the wall again! It fires the flipper€¦ Vendetta can€™t get away!
    FLIP!
    €¦and it€™s teetering on the edge of oblivion here, and Gehenna comes in for the final flip, and down it goes! Gehenna has won the heat, and now it€™s taking on the Refbot here! Refbot tries to get away€¦
    FLIP!
    Too late. Refbot has been flipped onto its side, and now, Gehenna drags it towards the pit! BOOM! Down it goes! AJ and Lewis are laughing in the control pods at the Refbot being humiliated!

CEASE!

V for Vendetta was shot and killed.
    Gehenna goes through to the Series Semi-Finals!!!

Heat D
    Wedge Devo VS Armoured Wedgie 2.0 VS Bandwagon 3
    Splinter VS Megabyte VS The Final Cut (7)

lol :P

Uh yeah, I stand by my earlier predictions. Bandwagon to get tossed over the fence, and Splinter to, well...get splintered, I guess.

ugh, Kody you had to predict I would win didn't you

Nah, great fight Sam and well done to Andy

V for Vendetta will return... :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by super_sporty
    ugh, Kody you had to predict I would win didn't you

Nah, great fight Sam and well done to Andy

V for Vendetta will return... :twisted:
    Hey, I shot the sheriff but at least I didn't get the deputy. :wink:

no you didnt...im still convinced it was martijn

Megabyte's tactics: murderdate Splinter.

That is all.

Register To Comment