Register To Comment

Thread: Team member

Teambud are wanting a 3rd team member to join our team. We want someone to fight the featherweight divisionand also take control of our website and keep it up to date. We dont want to take over anyones feather but we will help with building and parts. also new member will help drive our heavies. We want a feather to have the teambud colours and run under the teambud name. you will get a teambud t shirt and your feather will be on our posters and website. we want a proper member and you will be treated like one. you will be incharge of anything to do with feathers and we will not interfear with your building feathers unless you want our help. i have asked a couple already but they want their own identity with the robots which i totally understand. anyway there it is. if you are interested let me know.

What you need is someone with a Feather Axe

You could start auditions?

Its a shame there arent any featherweight axes worth using

Roboteer

Do you want Wendy, she comes complete with Stagefright, I can drop her off at the weekend.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

might have a couple of mates (and me) who are interested, but obviouly u want more experiance XD

don't have a good feather
    IM sure WJ that as soon as people realise that Graverty has joined TeamBud the earth could tremmble but im sure between the 3 of you the feather could be good!!

has my vote

Roboteer

Final offer, Wendy Stagefright and a family size bag of mars planets delivered.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Hi Shane

Would u have to attend every event you go to? Obviously I'm asking this because I live up in the north and I usually can only attend northern events. I remember the day of my party u said I should be the 3rd team member taking control of ur website. I'm always happy to help Mind u, I could do with a hand of operating Storm Force's weapons. I'm presuming when I go to Wigan, my mum and sister will skedaddle to the shops, my dad will skedaddle to the football and leave me with the robots. I promise to always wear the Team Bud shirt as well, looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
    Liam
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Register To Comment