Register To Comment
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A New and exciting product from Roaming Robots - Battle Ratz

** Update **

Well the first batch of Battle Ratz went out xmas eve, and so far the feedback has been very positive.
    A couple of tweeks needed to the instuctions, to make life a little easier, and already an upgrade pack being sent out in a couple of weeks.

Bit like when they launched XP... do your regular updates !!!

Trevor has now ran off to Austrailia for 6 weeks and left me to it... not a good idea

Looking forward to seeing our kits in barnsley at the first Battle Ratz Competition !!!

John
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Jonno, you forgot to mention the slight mishap I had with it where I forgot to line up the crank with the flat

George@TeamZog

... and that the side panels are next to impossible to put on...

George@TeamZog

Well all in the upgrade pack, get your cordless drill out George !!

Welcome to robots !!

Quote Originally Posted by roamingrobots
    Well all in the upgrade pack, get your cordless drill out George !!

Welcome to robots !!
    What's your supplier of Polycarb Jonno? As I'm hoping to create a rollover design (similar to Mega Morg).

George@TeamZog

P.S. Also the flipper almost killed me because it fired when I was taking the link out (it was down).....

Have a look at direct plastics for some plastic sheeting.

What did you learn? Never ever be remotely close to any weapons when you are removing links, putting in links or doing anything else whilst power is active in your machine. :P

Quote Originally Posted by typhoon_driver
    Have a look at direct plastics for some plastic sheeting.

What did you learn? Never ever be remotely close to any weapons when you are removing links, putting in links or doing anything else whilst power is active in your machine. :P
    The problem is, the link is directly underneath the weapon, so it's a nightmare getting it out...

George@TeamZog

Lol just drill a hole in the back and re-route it to a safer locaton

Register To Comment