Register To Comment
Page 79 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Swannys Bar

Says the owner of Wheely Big Cheese.

thor is looking more and more like it will be at swindon. i just hope i dont draw it in the comp battles. or white board for that matter.

getting too far down the list. cant be avin that. now i need a little info. what does the proverb actually mean........a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush??????

I think it is if a bird is in your hands, it warms your hands up but if there istwo in the bush, they just skwark at you.

thats funny.

I want to see another Hells Teeth in the making... :sad:

if spinners were allowed kody i would build another hells teeth. with what i know now from what i did then it would be awesomwe too.

the vid for the swindon event is on roaming robots website and i must say its excellent. your getting very good at it mr stu. keep up the good work. cant wait for the barnsley event now after watching a GOOD best bits vid it gets me in the mood for tinkering with envy.

tick follows tock follows tick follows tock REFRESH follows tick follows tock follows tick follows tock follows tick REFRESH follows tock follows tick follows tock follows tick follows tock follows tick follows tock REFRESH follows tick follows tock follows tick follows tock follows tick REFRESH follows tock follows tick follows tock follows tick

Register To Comment