Register To Comment
Page 316 of 333 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3330

Thread: Swannys Bar

Shame about the HW champs...

But this FW looks promising...got a name for it?

see what it looks like first i think Kody.

Roboteer

Always welcome newbies to the sport

Is this because Team Bud had a go of Tiny Toon at Kidderminster and collectively drove into the pit and has now got the FW bug?
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

It's becauseenvy can't flip a coin and Thor can't cut butter !!!

Just fancy trying our hand at feathers is all.

Feather parts are ordered now and we are waiting on delivery. Tried my hand at Ti welding 1.2mm.....no worries Its first outing will be barnsley event but i am sure we will enter it in many events over the year including the feather champs. Chassis will be all Titanium from 1.2mm to 3mm. Astro 25 motors with gearboxs for a nice drive. Sidewinder speedo should hold them down on 14.4v. 50mm low pressure high flow pneumatic system made from the Thormeister himself. Rear hinge just incase your wondering.

Both Thor and Envy still undergoing a rebuild for the new season. Should be done for Barnsley.

Anyone wanting a crack at the Teambud Trophy please post in the Live Events Discussion thread please.

Looking forward to this year i hope we all enjoy it.

Chassis for Chuck is done....ram in...speedo in...drive in....will now form a layer of 3mm Ti armour....got 3kg to spare for armour which is nice. All weighed in without armour but including flipper is 10.5kg. Will post some pictures up shortly but so far so good.

Can't wait to see it Swanny.

Chuck is half armoured after spending a whole 7 hours cutting and welding 3mm TI. Hard stuff that is and its built like a tank....tho i am sure robots like 360 would have something to say about that. I will take a couple of pictures and post them on my facebook page as I cant seem to post on here.

Monday Tuesday and wednesday i am locked in the garage working on Envy and hope to be at robots live with it.

Teambud Trophy is on hold for Barnsley i am afraid So Kronic will get to hold on just a little longer. Jonno's instruction what with new stuff going on and all that.

Register To Comment