Register To Comment
Page 5 of 333 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Swannys Bar

i stole that mobility scooter fair and square. it was a well excecuted plan which saw a man with no way to get about and a drunken me taking over the dance floor nearly getting scooter rage. oh the good old days oh and i will gladly accept a whipping....................just like when i whip all robots that will confront mine.... mu ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa.

i just cant wait to get my robot build and into battle only to get oota in the first 10 seconds. now that would be funny. ahhhh well it would mean a early trip to the bar. probably the food counter first tho. and then when i have feasted and drank enough i will wreak havok with my gaffa tape and spoon.

Evidently, Shane has overdosed on the shrooms.

evidently shane does not do shrooms. i am actually a normal respectable member of the community. dont forget the whips and chains babeth and add some of that there potion. i have been out today. seen the sun for a bit and ate some quavers. then i went home. oh how i fill my days.

Yes, but evidently, Shane is a schizophrenic and talks in the third person. :wink:

mmmmmm i do like them there breakaway chocolate bars. oh and the build is under way. i will be back soon. and so will shane and shane. and not to forget shane.

Register To Comment