Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free to a good home.

Due to imminent emigration, I have for disposal a crate that measures 4ft X 3ft X 4ft high, containing;

Mortis, as used in series 1-4 of RW's (winner best engineering s1 and the war of independence) and 3 seasons of Battlebots (winner most aggressive robot). No motors or electronics.

Minator, as used in series1. 3mm titanium monocoque that contains 2 Sauer Sunstrand hydrostatic drives (if you don't know what that means then you probably would not be able to use them). No engine or electronics.

Maelstrom, (yes I know someone else has taken the name, we registered it on several sites some years ago, but we no longer compete) all mechanical parts for what was to be a totally new robot, comprising a pair of self contained track/drives which feature an RC servo actuated 2 speed gearbox inside each (could be modified to take wheels), chassis, centre spine with an electric lifter that can lift 250kg and an accelerating linkage based electric axe/hammer, extremely reliable, was tested for more than 2 hours continuous operation and also used to cut a railway sleeper in half with 17 hits. No motors or electronics.

I also have a quantity of titanium sheet 1.2mm -7mm, several 12V sanyo nicad packs built from 10, 7.2Ah 1 1/2C cells and several compound series wound traction motors.

The rules are;
    It's all free.
    Whoever takes it takes the lot in one go, no I will not split.
    I estimate 350+kg, you will need a good sized van or trailer.
    I am prepared to deliver BUT, I would require you to come to my house first and then I will follow you home after you pay me 32p per mile one way or 16p pm each way (that's cost in fuel only).

For sale,
    7, new and unused Hitec HS-5475HB continuous rotation, programmable digital servos (bought direct from them pre modded). 4.4kg.cm, 6 unopened 1 opened.
    3, new and unused Hitec HS-5475HB programmable digital servos, boxed unopened. 4.4kg.cm.
    1, new and unused Hitec HS-5955TG programmable digital servo, boxed unopened. 18kg.cm
    1, new and unused Hitec HSR-599TG programmable digital servo, boxed unopened. 24kg.cm
    Make me an offer for each or £100 the lot, last two cost £69 each.

BTW my postcode is LN8 3PN

hey
    im interested in the robots
    drop me a line
    jack

I wish I could take it :P sadly I probably couldn't get them working, I know what hydrostatic drives are and I still wouldn't have a clue...would be great if whoever got it could get the old machines running again though, I was one of those strange people who liked Mortis quite a lot back in the day...

Are you emigrating anywhere nice Arfa?

I'll take the lot. Will send an email in a few min.

hi

robots

jack

Lol I'm sure I could squeeze a disc on there somewhere :P

Aww looks like I might be too late O well, if Jack doesn't want it I'll take it all. PM sent

unfortunately for you Gary i do want them XD but ya never know and a disk would be nice

Register To Comment