Register To Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free to a good home.

Dont worry. Teambud would ressurrect Mortis as close as it was. It had some awsome drive. Couple of mags in there would do the trick and would see how good we could get the weaponary. We would keep the name Mortis tho it is an iconic robot afterall.

Probably make a new robot from what parts we have collected in the garage with the other 2 and see where it goes but Mortis would remain as close as we could get it to its former self.

If there needing a home ill take the lot. Would be a nice addition to all the others. Whoever is lucky enough to get the lot you do realise Mortis would have to be rebuilt and used again dont you?. A robot that almost every robot wars fan will remember and would be quite an attraction. I wanna see more Robot Wars robots back in live events.

yep, if i get it mortis will live again

Hi there,

Im REALLY interested in this.

As for past experiance i built and won the UK championships in 2007 in the heavyweight catagory and havnt competed with a heavyweight since. I also run Englands first brushless powered featherweight, and work with industrial robots every day. I would love the chance to come and pick mortis up and keep it running and to maintain it to current spec. I will happily come and pick it up at the earliest conveniance to you. tomorow night even.

I would also be interested in some of the titanium sheet.

Kind regards
    Dave.

I Second dave should get it, i will be helping him also bring mortis back to live

Roboteer

message sent
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Seems there's a fair amount of people interested, from all walks of the community :P

Shane's told me he'd really like to do it justice...I believe Team Bud would too, even if it'd mean a few more holes in people from an upgraded Thor :P hope that Mortis can have justice done though, it deserves it.

Register To Comment