Register To Comment
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Reading - Robots Live - 24th & 25th October

Terry
    As requested enjoy

i dont suppose anybody got any video of orrion???

Well done RL, hard work i know !!

Enjoyed the event, Both robots worked fine, nothing major went wrong, apart from my driving... difficult to control a robot when holding a 2yr old who keeps grabbing the tx !! grrr !!

Looking forward to just being a roboteer again in 2010 !

JOhn
    www.roamingrobots.co.uk

Good win there Tilly. Looking good with some good driving. Well done.

Roboteer

Here you go Jack .....

Enjoy ....... pete
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

ta
    we were doing quite well intill out gas froze :x
    jack

Quote Originally Posted by roamingrobots
    Dave you are a star and when we do the RR awards again, we're not even putting it to a vote... you get the vote for
    ROBOTEER WHO HELPS EVENT ORGANISORS THE MOST !!!!
    Well after a comment at this event, Apparently I should have an award of my own, the Dave Weston award for stupid moments, because, as I'm sure you're aware, I have been known to be accident prone, falling through Polycarb, banging heads, getting stuck in McDonalds, that kinda thing

Any nominations ?

I do: Mike Hamilton Macey for not once but twice forgetting to turn his gas on before a fight

Oh, one serious note though: My camera went missing at the event. Its a small silver Kodak one, wrist band on it and the dust cover still on the screen. If anyone picked it up by accident let me know.

Hi all, two things:
    1. I have a small, black gluegun left by the roboteer who was putting the R/C cars into the arena, I will have at Maidstone if you are going.
    2. Yes Dave I forgot to turn my gas on twice.....this year, once at Portsmouth and the other time I think was Burgess Hill.
    Not twice at Reading as your post suggests.
    3. There is no E in Macy
    !!!
    Hi all, three things:
    1. I have a small, black gluegun left by the roboteer who was putting the R/C cars into the arena, I will have at Maidstone if you are going.
    2. Yes Dave I forgot to turn my gas on twice.....this year, once at Portsmouth and the other time I think was Burgess Hill.
    Not twice at Reading as your post suggests.
    3. There is no E in Macy.
    4. Dave, can you remember to bring my motors to Maidstone if you are not going to use them, Ta.
    !!!
    Hi all, four things:
    1. ....read above.
    Mike.
    PS no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Register To Comment