Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW

wow its bigger on the inside, hi there guys board out of me tree here all work and no play looking foreword to the rds next year when i get to see all your ugly mushes again, just thinking back to the first robot wars and all the friends we made through the years and all the different robots that where built and that not one of you feckers ever grew up your all still a big bunch of mad geeky kids my type of people ,axa awe i havent forgotten about your trophy buddy it will be there for you .... see you soon guys

the real Dr Zulu aka mad irish welder later

well get over here and come to an event and see the real thing !!!

Nice to see you finally made it on here !!!

John
    www.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Who let him on here??? Get back in the workshop, we want to see Diotor in the arena next year.

just bring the bits, we'll get it working !!!

jonno ill beat you like a redhead step child and as for the rest of yea our robots are being used in the new transformers movie but if you want me to visit you and let you see how to put on a real wars just say the word, only i like fresh flowers in my 10 star hotel room and cider on tap and a fridge to keep me underpants o and some crabby pattys and hot and cold running women lol later guys :wink:

Roboteer

Hey Zulu, nice to hear from you again!

Nothing's changed I see :wink: Good good!
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Roaming Robots needs to borrow Sgt. Bash and take him out of retirement
    dont think so just put a flame thrower on Johnnos house bot will dothe trick

Zulu, how much is guinness this year as £6.20 a pint was getting expensive last year

well the way you drink you will only need enough for 2 pints and youll spill half on yourself lol
    and a cola for jonno yeehaa

Register To Comment