Register To Comment
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A special Robot Wars Fan Fiction Anniversary

typhoon: i think it comes from Edinburgh...but il check

o.i.d: comes from richmond upon thames

can i have typhoon for the world champs (representing Scotland, which is good cos a: im Scottish and b: typhoon is Scottish ) and o.i.d for the annihilator please

jack

I'll enter skink in the feathers, maxus in the middles, CrOoKeD EvO in the annihilator and terrorhurtz in the world champs

Regards

Harry

Ooh, more spots open?

Super Gore Septua for the Annihilator, and Iron Awe 5 (realie) for the World Championships, representing...the U.K. :P Stats where they usually are.

Tsunami vs. Macduff the 4th

Pfft. I like Tsunami, but in this match it's just another flipper. And it won't do much, namely because flipping me does nothing, and I'm pretty much unstackable. I'll keep the hinged forks on for this fight, since they can easily get under wedges. Basically just ram him around into anything in the way.

Surgeon General vs. Ge5orce

Dangit. Oh well, it's not like Ge5orce can much to me anyway, me being invertible and hard to flip when spinning and all. Stay in the middle of the arena and attack his wheel pods, or his flipper if he's gutsy enough to open it in front of me and I somehow evade it.

g'luck peeps

Register To Comment