Shape: Atomic (Series 7 Version)
    Colour: Unpainted, but the weapon is blue
    Dimensions: 100 X 79 X 36
    Power: 2 X LEM-130's @ 36v powered by several NiCad's
    Wheels: 4 X Aluminium Tyres with Urethane rubber for more grip
    Armour: 4mm Hardox Moncoque
    GC: 5mm Everywhere Except for the front, which is 0mm
    Speed: 19mph
    Weapon: Mainly relies on pushing power, but there IS an extremely powerful Atomic-like flipper, also made completely of 4mm Hardox, powered by 2 X 2kg CO2 Tanks. It can flip 1000kg with ease and it can also self-right the robot as well.
    Strengths: Powerful Flipper, Great Pusher, Always Reliable
    Weaknesses: Limited to 38 flips
    Notes: Possibly the first time I built a NON-SPINNER?

Whiplash

Weight: 100kg
    Body Shape: Pentagonal Pyramid with skirts
    Dimensions: 100 X 85 X 38
    Power: 2 X LEM-130's at 36v powered by 4 X Nicads
    Tyres: 4 X Asmaprene Urethane Rubber Tyres
    Speed: 15 mph
    Armour: 4mm Hardox
    Ground Clearence: 0mm with skirts, and 5mm without skirts
    Weapon 1: SHEER PUSHING POWER
    Weapon 2: At the front there is a 7kg Terrorhurtz-Like BattleAxe (made out of hardox, even the handle) powered by 2 X 2kg CO2 Tanks, 200 PSI, diamond tipped, has over 1500 joules of force when it comes down. It can also attack from both ends. Heavily Shock-Proofed, as well.
    Srimech: The axe can easily self-right it (even when it's on its side), and it can also self-right even after the axe has fired, ala Killerhurtz.
    Strengths: PSYCHOTIC AXE AND PUSHING POWER
    Weaknesses: NONE AT ALL! (Except for Limited Co2)
    Never mind.

Anyway, predictions:

Gabriel V vs. B.I.A.C.S.-I.S - Probably Gabriel.
    Dervish: The 1337 Generation vs. Mornington Crescent - MC will win here, probably.
    E Clawdius Unum vs. Gehenna - Razer showed great power in its match against Firestorm, so I think Clawdius ftw.
    Under Pressure vs. Jinx - Under Pressure will probably pull a TAN and pit Jinx.
    Shovearound 3 vs. Back To Rock 3 - Haven't a clue.
    CroOkED eVo vs. Assegai - Crooked Evo FTW.
    N³ vs. Axeon 4.0 - A repeat of Razer VS Terrorhurtz. N³ FTW.
    O.I.D. vs. G.B.O.D. - GBOD ftw.
    Skullcrusher vs. Lethal Weapon - Lethal Weapon ftw.
    Black Panther vs. Seung Mina VI - Flipper vs axe... very one sided here, but I'll go for the Flippability factor of Seung Mina.
    The Kill Point vs. Monsoon Season - Monsoon Season will win here.
    Holepunch 2.0 vs. Darkestar - Holepunch ftw.

i'd like to write N³ VS Axeon and Dervish vs Mornington Crescent, if its ok with u guys.

Good luck to all.

I'd like to write the 2 remaining battles, Shovearound 3 vs. Back To Rock III and CroOkED eVo vs. Assegai, if everyone is fine with that

Sam, I'll have to check but I think you need to have entered the tourney to be able to write battles, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by majinb
    I'd like to write the 2 remaining battles, Shovearound 3 vs. BACK TO ROCK III and CroOkED eVo vs. Assegai, if everyone is fine with that
    No writing your own fights, Marti. :wink:

Hi all.

I just returned from Germany where I couldn't log in, but Kody has already confirmed I will be attending. I would also like to write one of the battles. Only thing is I just have time to wash my clothes and do some forum reading and in 2 days time I will be on a plane again to Thailand for a week of work. I would like to start the writing after that so I can focus on the task at hand if that is all right.

Quote Originally Posted by steven_mcg
    Quote Originally Posted by majinb
    I'd like to write the 2 remaining battles, Shovearound 3 vs. BACK TO ROCK III and CroOkED eVo vs. Assegai, if everyone is fine with that
    No writing your own fights, Marti. :wink:
    I was wondering if someone'd notice, you passed my little test real well mr. McGregor

ok, I can write CroOkED eVo vs. Assegai but if you guys want me to write 2 matches we will have to do some swapping around, or I just write 1 match and a currently jobless writer takes Shovearound 3 vs Back To Rock III

your more than welcome to take one of my fights if you want to write 2 mate im not as good a writer as you guys

Register To Comment