Register To Comment
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

Arms on gearbox just needs pinning and the nylon gears for the pot bolting on and wiring up now about a days work.

also done abit of work on my none destructive dragster ;

Dragsters done

Ehh your not online anymore Dave
    You got a way of locking the self righting arm down yet?

lol was the only place tidy enough in my room to take a picture besides its more cuddly with the saw blade wheels on.

tom - it doesnt really need any way of locking it.. the first two stages in the gearbox are un pollished worm gears, which carnt be back driven, so it shouldnt flop around when not in use, gona make some sort of bracket for it to sit in when its in the down position though to stop it getting bent.

Yep its a heli blade.

Dave i mean for when its in the pits.

if i remember rightly, hypnodisc had a chain thing that attached to the arm for when it was in the pits-i think it attached to the little wheel thing on the end of the arm.

locking pin. thought about doing a similar thing to hypno..but due to the new rules it doesnt need a locking pin being electric.. the link acts as the lock. plus if i did lock it and it moved, it would bend the arm up. That and i dont really see it as high danger part of the machine.

and yup its a heli blade - one of grants crashed ones, i sawed the end off as it was the right shape and made of carbon fibre and looks cool

Register To Comment