Register To Comment
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,045 of 1045

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

Not posted on here in a while...but rest assured ive been busy working on big things

For now... I saw nicks build diary for mr mangle, really liked his charging setup so thought id upgrade my old thunderpower charging rig to something much more upto speed and better suited to my needs;

If anyones after a lipo charger setup let me know...my old gear is up for grabs

You do realise I am going to have to add LEDs to my charger now? The storage in the lid is a nice touch.

No updates in ages, so... here's a huge one...

Most of you are aware, but if you're not, me and Sam Smith (NST) decided to enter Battlebots as a joint venture. we were lucky enough to be selected! Feel free to check out the build diary on our team facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/teamcarbide (like, share, etc)

You can see a few snippets of it in action on the trailer for season 2;

(12 seconds in and 1:05)

We also had another big rush build underway at the same time at the start of the year alongside Cobalt which i cant talk about yet, but these are my excuses for not updating this build diary and the poor amount of effort i put into the UK fw champs this year (i literally spent an hour the night before the event re-building 722 from last year)

Such a poop

Aww man they ham it up so much in that trailer. It's like it's an action movie or something. Still, great to see them keeping the sport alive, and it's so cool to see you in there, Mouldy. I'll make sure to keep up with it.

Register To Comment