Register To Comment

Thread: I'm Still Here!

.....well almost

Might try and get the heavy running again this year and turn up to an event or two. Well at least one would be nice before the year is out.

Good to see you're still about. Dunno if you remember me at all, we never met but I got you to make a set of your drill motor mounts and wheels etc back in Easter 06 I think it was, not realising that mounts and wheels were readily available off other forum members

Used to enjoy reading your event reports too, usually had good bits of humour in them

Grant and James are running a Robo Challenge event in Somerset in September, alongside the power-tool drag racing championships. Not sure how near to Devon that is but I'm assuming its local-ish :P

Easter 06?! That was a while ago. Somerset isnt too far away: approx 2 hour drive so maybe i;ll try and get to that one.

Glad you liked my event reports. I used to spend waaay too long writing those

Yo Dom! Get your ar$e along to the event in september. I think you will be surprised how far feathers have advanced since you were last on the circuit. Glad to hear that another heavy is in the pipeline. Still got that big mill of yours that you were working on?

Yeah the new cnc mill is so close to being finished I can almost taste it.... or maybe thats just slideway oil in my sandwiches.

I have actually made a few cuts with it but i'm now trying to iron out the remaining few bugs as well as learning how to use it!

Register To Comment