Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21st FRA Governing Body Meeting,Saturday 25th July

In league of the next FRA meeting on the 25th of July, this is the thread in which matters for the agenda should be proposed for the Governing body to discuss. Any comments are welcome.

Thanks

I propose

The committee considers the large number of good suggestions made by many roboteers and EO€™s in €œThe Future of Roboting€ thread, and plan actions to assist in bringing about as many as are practical to help safeguard the future of fighting robots in this country.

Thank you

Craig

Thanks Paul and John, the 40MHz issue will be discussed again from matters arising from the last meeting.

The LiPo discussion is already on the agenda and so are the amendments to the constitution. Your comments will be considered.

Craig, I have also asked for a discussion on the €˜The Future of Roboting€™ with reference to your thread. I would like to take this opportunity in thanking you for starting it and generating some very interesting reading!

Any further proposals are welcomed!

Thanks

I dont agree with banning 40Mhz radios either. I do agree with the CoC though.
    I dont know enough about Lipos to make a decision.
    Mike.

Hi Guys, keep the comments coming, I will be taking a print out of them to the meeting.
    Mike.

Register To Comment