Register To Comment
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: close shaves???

the worst is when your next to my dad working, he doesnt care your there and he will just go mms away from you, burn or cut you he dont care lol

something i remember myself doing during winter, it was cold so i was wearing badly made wool gloves and i had to drill something so i held it down with my left hand and with my other free hand i held an electric drill - as soon as i started the glove got caught on the drill bit and got wrapped around it, so much so that the drill stopped spinning, didn't hurt luckly then had to reverse the drill to get my glove off it.

Andy & Rob:

I'm not keen on needles either, I mean I'll have one, just not keen on it. Worst one was one inside mu mouth for having 2 teeth removed.

Lets see, robot injuries, where do I start ?

Ants: Hot glue on fingers, cut fingers on metal panels, solder iron burns, drilled fingers, and I stabbed myself with a screwdriver a few days ago fixing Stewie's flipper on

Feathers: Only real close shave I've had was when HA's axe went off with Me and Dave M sat next to it

Heavy: Lots of cuts on the panneling from picking it up and working with the metal

Register To Comment