Register To Comment
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge Tag Team Champs & Power Tool Drag racing!

Any place's left? i got a new job finnishing my mechanical engineering apprenticeship and hnc at cadburys free choccy for all lol

Awesome Dave!
    Hopefully 360 will be on top form for then...

We have loads of new info to put up very soon, we have been for another meeting down in Yeovil today so once we've finalised the last couple of bits we will update!

Oops! I was thinking to myself that I'd entered this event already but suddenly realised I've still to fill in the forms! :blush:
    Best get onto my teammate to see if he can make it

Awesome news Dave, and congrats on getting the job at Cadburys!
    I have to disagree with Grant though, hopefully 360 will be performing well but not quite at top form so we can take it out in the final

And you know what you need to do now? Get the spiral painted on 360's disc - out of chocolate

Was looking at youtube over lunch, This is one I've not seen before Take a look after about 23 seconds see if you recognise him and his wheels.

Got a quetion about the one driver per robot thing..

As you guys know i normally get kenny to run my disc and selfwrighter as its on a seperate remote to the drive.. Do i need someone who isnt driving another robot to do my disc for me? or can i get anyone who is fighting to do it for me? AKA anyone around at the time?

I got a question as well.

What power supply is avalible for the dragsters? More specifically what type of trip. We currently have a 16A Type B curve MCB and this cuurently trips when starting our big dragster. Since we need to up-rate we might as well get the same as what will be used at the venue.

standard 13 amp plug i beleve we should use

13 amp supply for each lane guys.

Dave that should be fine.

Big update coming soon just getting the final details sorted. should be a great event!

Got another quetion james lol - can we just swap our wheels over and enter the non destructive and destructive grip catagorys? I.E. on mine change my saw blades for big blue wheels just to enter a second catagory.

Register To Comment