Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donner lifter tests

I'm not exactly sure...
    It's rated at around 30kg, but it is the same as the actuator in Mr Happy, which managed to lift a HW.

sorry too bump this but im looking at making my dt progect into somthing like this, i have some drills, esc etc but the flipper/lifter mech confuses me, could you possibly give me a diagram or a pic or somthing? and what actuator did you use? te one i have is stupi heavy and really slow :P

ta

jack

Jack,
    The lifter mech is based on levers (it's the same as Maelstrom's flipper mech). The actuator pushes the levers forwards and they in turn push the two lifting plates apart. I will post a diagram once I have drawn one. If you are interested, I may part with Donner, as I have another project underway now. PM me if you are interested.

Luke,
    The videos show the robot without the wheels attached. The wheels attach on the outside of the robot and are huge. Donner was designed to be a mini Maelstrom.

pm sent

hmmm well may as well put it out there, i now own donner, its awsome, thanks again to alex, didnt come with those sandels but i think il live

its gonna be called ministrom (after maelstrom) and iv already mouted everyting up, just need to wire it up and itl be done

its a bigun, and it managed to lift me up (which is wuite some feat let me tell you lol :P) and its looking really good, pics to follow

Register To Comment