Register To Comment

Thread: Ant Weights and Arena

Hi all,

I know this is probably asking a bit much and a bit short notice, but I don't suppose anyone out there with an antweight arena and/or some antweight robots would either like to come to the Isle of Sheppey for the day/weekend or even let me borrow the arena and robots for the weekend. The weekend in question is the 9th & 10th May, when we will be holding the Cancer Research UK Relay for Life Sheppey. John is letting us use some of his pay to drive robots for this event and I just suddenly had this crazy idea about having some antweights as well. If anyone can do this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

For more information on the event follow this link - http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/relay/venues/sheppey/

I have an ant arena, and as you know, I don't live very far away from you. I could bring it along,although I would only be able to come for one day. Hope this is of help.

Hi Alex,

That would be absolutely brilliant. As it's mainly for the fun day that we are holding on the Saturday afternoon as part of the Relay event, the one day is not a problem. Now we just need a good selection of ants to put in it.

Thanks

Ian

Roboteer

Its to far for us i am afraid but we will be able to let you borrow Ant & Dec.

See you at Brentwood
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Clive,

That would be fantastic, thanks.

Ian

We should be able to come along on the saturday seeing as it is not too far for us.

We can bring Ant Awe, also would you like our feathers for a static display or a push around??

Hi Will,

That would be brilliant and by all means bring the feathers.

Thanks

Ian

Register To Comment