Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BAC

BEN! It's been a while

I'll enter Bobcat (stats on ZED) and Eye Of Ran AW (the stats of which will be dredged up by me once I am back on my laptop this evening)

il enter my own real ant: ValliANT Evo and pete w's: defiant
    jack

Good to see you back, Ben. Shame about Skirmish, though.

I'll enter Flamberge (stats will be posted in my next post) and a new AW coming up very soon. Probably won't have a render for it right away, but hey, stats are better than nothing, ey?

good luck jack

hmm?

jack

Change of plans. Since I am unable to think up a second AW, I'll enter a realie alongside Flamberge.

1. Flamberge

Shape: Somewhat like Surgeon General from Battlebots Season 5.0: an inverted wedge with 2 semi-exposed wheels and the weapon in front. The rear is pointed to avoid beaching.

Colour: Silver and gold.

Weight: 150g

Drive: Basically the same as real antweight robot VariANT. It uses 2 x 10mm motor gearboxes, with a gearing ratio of 100:1.

Power: A 12.6v lithium polymer battery.

Motivation: 2 30mm high polycarbonate hubs with black electric tape around it for traction.

Armour: 1mm titanium

Ground Clearance: ...I'm not sure. Probably somewhere in the region of 3-5mm though.

Turning Circle: 0

Dimensions in CM (LxWxH): 9 x 8 x 3

Weaponry: A horizontal spinning bar powered by an 80 watt brushless motor. Can't do accurate antweight calculations at the moment so I can't say how much damage it can inflict, hopefully a lot though. The bar is semi-protected by a 1mm aluminium hub on top of it, which helps it spin when inverted.

Srimech: Invertible.

Strengths: ...I've no idea.

Weaknesses: ...I've no idea.

2. Satanix (look on the Roaming Robots site for it and its picture; if you can't find it, ask David Weston.)

Hope that's alright.

Register To Comment