Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shows for 09

How many events are planned for the rest of the year there is the show on 2nd May but normaly there is a longer list of venues to look forward to and plan for. Are the EO's not doing much this year or are they having a break from the live sceen for the moment? Or is everything top secret now.
    dose anyone know if there will be a show at Swindon soon :shock: Also there dosen't seem much traffic on the forum at the moment dose anyone have the figures?

thanks

Craig

2/3 May - Brentwood ( Robot Rumble )
    24/25 May Swindow
    14 Jun - Guildford
    3/4 Oct - Portsmouth
    15 Nov - Maidstone

plus RAIT and the final at Wigan

ps dont know what RL and RC have comming up

We'll be announcing a couple of dates soon, just waiting for the confirmations. I've noticed the forum hasn't been very busy since the changeover, maybe people haven't figured how to use it!

what about aylesbury on the 10th of may??? am i missing something ?

I'm only speaking for myself here but I definately think that my use of the forum has dropped since the change over. I love the new look to the forum etc but it feels like the actual posts take a backseat to the forum format. I appriciate all the work done by Kane but it doesn't feel as unique anymore

yeah i got it fine thanks. Time to place an order for a few parts

Thanks for all the info and input guys

Craig

ye forums borin atm lol need somethin to happen................ i blame shane swan

Register To Comment