Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strange reciever problems

im using a spektrum DX5e and a AR500 reciever, im using channels 1 and 4 for drive and channel 5 is for the weapon.

now for some reason channel 4 and 5 will both operate when i operate channel 4, and when i try to operate channel 5 with the correct stick it doesn't work.

is there a straight forward soloution that im missing here? or is the reciever faulty or even the transmitter?

BUT for channel 5 i've modified my transmitter so i can use a buddy box, and up until now its worked fine so i don't really no whats happened.

any ideas?

cool ok ill take a look inside the transmitter.

thanks for now

ok,
    i've looked inside and everything is fine, nothing has been shorted out, no random loose wires etc etc

what else could it be?

hi, just to let you know im going to sort out putting some pics on here later on i've not had the time up until today

how do i put pictures on here?

If you have the picture on a webpage you can use the [img] tags.

Code:
    If the picture is small enough you can upload it as an attachment, look in the bottom of the page when you reply.

ok i've had to put the picture on my website, its on the other pics tab on the left, and the link to my website is in my signature below

in the pic my finger is pointing to where i plug the buddy box into, and you can see the the wiring and block connectors that connect it all up.

inside it looks as it was when i first made the mod and everything worked, so i really can't see what the problem is.

Register To Comment