Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Envys Battery Chargers

Ok so there is a build diary section on the new forum, i assume its for robot builds but lets change it a little and i have decided to put on robot related builds. So here is Envys battery charging unit.

First of all I decided to fit all of Envys charging equipment into 1 case for ease of transport. So I went to cash converters and got me a bargain flight case for 20 sniffs. I also got me a sound system to complement the case for a mere 15 smackers.

[attachment=0:ghfx24i7]flight7.jpg[/attachment:ghfx24i7]
    Attached Images Attached Images

So after i got myself a nice flight case and sound system i had to get myself a nice little LCD screen i salvaged from one of our srapped gaming machines. I bolted it to the inside of the flight case lid.

[attachment=0:1wbmddxt]flight3.jpg[/attachment:1wbmddxt]

After bolting the screen in place i then got myself the chargers and stuck them also to the lid of the flight case in a nice cemetrical order along with 2 speakers from the sound system. The power supply that powers the chargers is put into the base of the case along with the base bin part of the speaker system.

Ok so i now have a speaker system and battery chargers with a nice little LCD screen. Next i added a PS2 to the package.

[attachment=0:322xpch1]flight4.jpg[/attachment:322xpch1]

To pimp it up a little i went to Maplins and got myself some sweet little Lights for around 20 sheets. I got a mixture of red and blue. These are very simple to wire up and make for some good effects.

[attachment=0:2rmrukuo]flight9.jpg[/attachment:2rmrukuo]

So its all together now and works a treat. I put on some thin opaque plastic and cut it to fit around the base of the case to hide all the wires.

[attachment=0:7kjzmxo5]flight8.jpg[/attachment:7kjzmxo5]

looks cool, ill have to give u a game at an event could stick my old robotwars game in there for ps2

And here it is fully functional. Game on lads and lasses.

LOL! thats awsome. Uve totaly out pimped my charging box. Im feeling a pimp your charger contest coming on..

That thing is the schizz

Register To Comment