Register To Comment
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Behemoth

Roboteer

Only in the last couple of weeks, we've been busy sorting it all out. Will be updating this thread soon.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

What do you do with all the old Behemoths (pre Evo-VIII or what have you) after you've upgraded to a new one? Do you recycle the old parts into new projects, or have you got a small army of Behemoths congregating in your workshop?

It's great to see Behemoth still fighting after all these years though, huge fan of it in Robot Wars and I remember being distraught as a 6 year old when it'd get it's power link knocked out by a one-in-a-million Shunt axe blow or that spike... Good stuff though, thanks for uploading these pictures of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Flag Captured
    What do you do with all the old Behemoths (pre Evo-VIII or what have you) after you've upgraded to a new one? Do you recycle the old parts into new projects, or have you got a small army of Behemoths congregating in your workshop?

It's great to see Behemoth still fighting after all these years though, huge fan of it in Robot Wars and I remember being distraught as a 6 year old when it'd get it's power link knocked out by a one-in-a-million Shunt axe blow or that spike... Good stuff though, thanks for uploading these pictures of it!
    Don't get me onto Behemoth's fight with Razer in the World Championships... Behemoth should have won that. Unfair decision.

Register To Comment