Register To Comment
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crash & Burn Tournament 4

SHA2 vs Orka... I may give more detailed tactics in the near future, but Sheer Heart Attack 2 plans on attacking Orka's sides and rear hard and relentlessly, and when wedged by Orka, I will use my tracks that will always keep in contact with the ground, and drive off asap

good stuff Im seeing here, Count Bleck is annoyingly present in post shots of my bots though! Go away!

Before we progress with the series semi-finals, there's another minor semi we must push through...

Featherweight Semi-Final 2
    Redemption vs. Little Hitter 2

Roboteers, stand by...

We have guest house robots in the form of lightweight Tremor and middleweight Terminus...enjoy your positions while they last, lads. :wink:

ACTIVATE!

Here we go, then, and it's a bit surprising as Redemption is giving its all in the hunt for Little Hitter's sides...but finds that the plucky hammerbot can easily get the front in! There's little else Joey can do, though, if he wants to avoid that bludgeoning weapon...but try as he might he is unable to get about Little Hitter and the hammerbot takes advantage, getting the forks under after a patient turn and giving that bassa a healthy dose of smackage! This wouldn't have mattered much, as LH2's forks are low enough for Redemption to keep wheel contact with the ground, but the axebot pushes Redemption backwards, side-on and hammering away! Massive dents are already seen in Redemption's steel armour, look at the power of that hammer! Redemption JUST manages to get away before being totally flattened, but it appears that he's been slowed down quite early in the match! Here comes Little Hitter now, with some aggression, and Redemption is bumped aside as Little Hitter smacks into the rear of it. Hurriedly Joey tries to turn and ram his opponent's side, but Little Hitter already turned around before Redemption did, and is bearing down on him! There's a frontal collision, in which the little forks get underneath Redemption's wedge, and Little Hitter resumes smacking away...ironically, Redemption on top of the forks helps stabilize Little Hitter as he's smacking away, but Redemption is now beginning to push Little Hitter back! Back and back they go...until...Redemption completely stops moving! I think the 2nd set of consecutive blows, 15 in all, at the very least has knocked something out of place, and drained the life out of Redemption! And so Little Hitter parades about the arena whilst The Watcher troops over and ends Joey's quest for...well...Redemption!
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

CEASE!

Sorry, Joey, but there's No Redemption, no resolution, no retribution...and no kidding!
    Little Hitter 2 advances to the Featherweight Final!

----

Next battle: Sheer Heart Attack 2 (14) vs. Orka RV(6)

Right. As many of you know, I will be travelling across Canada and staying in Alberta for a few weeks. Because the computer I will be using doesn't have Rhino/Flamingo, this is postponed until then. Worry not, it will be finished!

While I am there, though, I may start sign-ups for my mini-tourney, so keep your eyes peeled...

Indeed I have heard, hope you and Tracy have a good time Ko-D ^^ and I shall definitely keep my eyes peeled for the mini tourney (and just in case, reserve me a spot anyway if you're accepting those :P)

Well done to LH as well, was a good fight (damn those water bottles!)

No problem Frank.

Right, I'm back home, but even so this shall be resuming in a week or two. There are complications that have arisen so I won't be able to frequent this computer for a bit.

I will work on my other thing's line-ups instead.

*singing*
    Mobile Failure vs
    Dis-co 5~

It shouldn't be able to dance~
    With no clearance~
    It'll scrape on the floor if it moves at all~ 8D

And if it does move I'll still dance circles around
    DIS-CO 5~
    Because I'm FAAAASSSTTTTEEEERRRR~

*ahem*
    Not driving onto it, of course. =D Axe as required!
    And Axeing it is required!

Register To Comment