Register To Comment
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 11th April 2009 - Roaming Robots - Cardiff Carnage

Geoff looks like you will have to swap places with Jenny to get that extra security!

Thieves have no place in roboteering......i really i hope i catch one at it one day.....just pray i dont you thieving gits.

:S:S:S:S:S:S

I totally agree Swanny. Thieving undermines all of the mutual respect and commardary that this sport has to have to work, which most of us have down to a T.

Many thanks for the video it was a good one!! Dose anyone know what happened to Thz in that fight? was that the last fight of the first show?

Roboteer

Yes I do .........
    The retract pipe that fires the axe back came off the piston so it was stuck in the fired position. Every time the retract was fired it just vented gas into the arena ...

Hope this answers your question Craig
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

I don€™t know but I think between Saint and Iron Awe we may have stopped Thz, if you look the axe was working very well then Thz got caught between Saint and Iron Awe just as the Saint's sword swung Iron Awe flipped Thz into the line of fire and the Saint may have knocked off the pipe! It certainly didn€™t work after that. What do you think?

Cabrakan vs Iron Awe 5 - we flew :P

Warning: Mild bad language at the start

Register To Comment