Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11th April 2009 - Roaming Robots - Cardiff Carnage

Overall, it sounds like it was a good event

So then, who's on their way to being in the finals, and who has to work harder?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

i do

sounds like a great event guys!

Roboteer

Well a very tiring event ( dont like one dayers ) the new evo runs like a dream needs better welds but all in all runs nice in the new chassis ) The flipper works like a dream too, pitty it snapped a weld on the first fire and left us with no flipper and stuck weld done to Hell Bent and a Big Thanks to rob and Mell for staying to help take down much appreciated , shut the truck at 3.30 am so roll on Brentwood.
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

I was so busy apologising to Jonno for breaking things, I forgot to thank him and all the Roaming Robots team for a great day.
    I know you people work so hard to get the arena up and down so quickly.

Has anyone got any videos of the fights on utube yet? :shock: :shock:

Jonno don€™t grease the pit it has taken ages to get the Saint to drive itself out, the Kids love it.

Roboteer

Another great event.Thanks to John Bell for all the help and technical support in the next stage of And His Army's development. A big thanks to Jonno for trying to straighten out the chasis of 4 4 Toon for me with Major Damage.Looking forward to Brentwood, where hopefully Stagefright will finally morph into Looney Toon.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    Worst moment.. realising that we had some less than honest persons in the building (enough said)
    Erm, not really enough said. what gives ?

If anyone has any videos of The Saints fights please could you send me the file, craigcolliass@dsl1.co.uk as I want to show Zack what it was like.
    Thanks

Craig: this has got a bit of you in :-)

Ill see if i can get the first fight up, not as good filming on that one tho...

Register To Comment