Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guy from dominator 2 team works at my collage!

well that was 2004

Love the design of that machine

Quote Originally Posted by swimm3r
    The axe doesn't seem to be very powerful
    You heard me say it during the fight, even THz didn't give me that much damage. Even in the last battle when Kan-Opener and THz were to finish Splinter off it took a lot of time to do the kind of damage that Dominator 3 did (of course me having a lucky shot and closing the valve of THz' bottle didn't help). The thing is though that D3 uses a spike and THz a more blunt axe, so THz flattens while D3 pierces.

its been a while since i started this thread, but i was seriously sure that i saw peter halloway at my college twice! mabye i should have gone and spoke to him there and then but i've not seen the guy again. seeing as i've nearly finished now and don't need to go back in for a few weeks- i rang the college this morning and talked to a few departments asking if a peter halloway worked there and so far its apparantly a no! which im amazed at seeing as im litterally 100% sure the guy i saw was him. but he could still work there and be classed as a technician- meaning some people might not know his name also meaning hes not on the staff list.
    im going back to college one day next week because another technician i no from the course i did last year is getting some metal cut for me so ill ask him and see what he says- mabye all the tehnicians know each other. will see.

Starting this week on BBC2: Robot Wars roboteers: Where are they now?

So we've got Ian Lewis selling the Big Issue and Rex Garrod on the door of the Co-op. Keep us up-to-date on any more :P

if jane middle miss is included, at the minute shes on that cookin thing on bbc1 lol

as for craig charles, please don't make another show interact with the coronation street set, it was bad enough the first time.:S

and growler got succesfully re-homed with a family although i wouldn't want to be that postman

Register To Comment