Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St Hammer

I dont think many would want to post anything much here, but now the thread is started anyway

OK, so u making any improvements to the Atilla The Drum lookalike Mr Colliass?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Bigger wheels 600+mm dia (the old ones were500mm) this means I should be able to climb out of the pit at both the RR and RL arena.
    Plus the final drive chain is 1/2 pitch instead of 3/8 this wont break as often.
    Also the armour has a coating of 8mm three ply rubber belting for the Tupperware Tomahawk (Thz).
    I dont know if it will work but I will give it a go.

lol did i not say. . . For 2009 we are greasing the sides of the pit. :-) looking forward to seeing you use our flip out and drive back in this year.

Greasing the side of the pit!!!! You cant that means Ill have to learn to drive

LOL !!!

BTW I didnt know about Atilla the Drum. I had a look on U Tube it looked OK but didnt win anything, so I am following in the hollowed footsteps of the heroic failures But I think the crowed liked it.

Craig, I have an idea for how u can escape the pit when the sides are greased, put sand or some spikes on ur wheels (WHISPERS - Dont tell Jonno!)
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Liam that will be my plan B but dont tell Jonno or he might do somthing...................... very bad.

Register To Comment