Thread: 2009 Fighting Robots FW UK Championships hosted by Robo Chal

lol

Who will be the seeds?

I know the top 4 finished off like this last year

1. Beauty
    2. Alpha MX
    3. LH2
    4. Wedgie

But I have seen that LH2 wont be there next week so will either LF3 or LS3 fill in for it?

I also have another question, will there be any plug sockets available near the arena so I can plug my camcorder in? (The battery doesnt work when the Camcorder is unplugged, it only works when plugged in, so if there will be, that would be great)

Cheers
    Liam
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

doubt there will be spare plugs for anyone around the arena, i cant see there being enough space for more then one camera - 40 robots plus there teams trying to watch the fights around the arena its going to be a squash

james/grant can you sort out an area for drivers/the teams fighting to stand please

Roboteer

Wedgie v Cyberon v Tiny Toon.
    Ill do the flipper for you if you want Tom.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

No support for captain scarlet hey lol. probably the best track record for a robot ever. entered 2 uk champs and only lost in one fight

details of drivers standing will be posted very soon.

its alive !! without blowing batteries !!

Finally all sorted !! theres going to be one big bang at least !!!

Someone should tell the physicists in Geneva that, if they want to find the Higgs boson they should just observe the Stripper/Drumroll collision carefully.

Explosion Vs Hornet 3 Vs Beauty 3 should be a good fight, 2 of the best flippers and one of the best spinners
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Aftershock is now ready to run, it has interchangeable flipper arms to suit the opponent and some new spinner protection seeing as it will be fighting Dizzy Tilly and DB5.

We tested the flipper out yesterday on Blitz so this is how our first fight could look (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXtgWdQxP1I )

Register To Comment