Register To Comment

Thread: Fanfic Representative

Alright people! We need an FRA Representative for Fanfic! The following people are willing to step into the hot seat:

Martyn Forsyth
    Matthew Fowler
    Alex Holt
    Joey McConnell
    Andrew Jackson
    Martijn Benschop

You can vote for only two people, but you can also vote for a person who is not on the list if you wish, but they must be acquainted with Fanfic. Make sure you are clear about which two people you are voting for; e.g. who you would think would do the best job and the 2nd best. If you are willing, you may also step into the hot seat.

E-mail your votes to leo@team-rcc.org as soon as possible.

Cheers.

(Message edited by kodster on December 27, 200

mkay, Joey just talked me in on this situation (wasnt online that much yesterday) and I just wanna say Im fine with my name being on that list

Great to hear Martijn.

If people dont want to email me directly, the can PM me as well. Just click on my name, on the bottom of my profile is a link to do so. ( Click Here to send a private message to leorcc)

The first votes are coming in, which is great. I would like to have everyones vote in by January 4th 2009.

Most votes are in, those that havent voted yet, please do so as soon as possible. January 4th the votes will be counted and the results announced.

Right, the last votes have been counted.

The results:

Most votes went to Martijn Benschop with 5 first choice votes and 4 second choice votes.

Runner up is Joey McConnell with 4 first choice votes and 3 second choice votes.

Congratulations Martijn.

Congratulations Martijn.

uhhhm... yay?

yay!

gee, thnx for the 9 votes boys and girls, very cool, if my name is to be used in some official context please do add the second M

You deserve a pat on the back, Marti.

Register To Comment