Register To Comment

Thread: FW Spinner for sale, also hw wanted read post.

selling my spinner (PRODIGY EVO), need some spare batteries for hw so raising funds or px hw. almost ready to run, burnt out speed 700 drive motor on last outing (picked up someones stray cable tie!) and jammed motor, have spare motor here just needs fitting. disk is working really well, seems reliable now after early probs,(was eating drive belts for disk in no time, alot of friction from speed, tensioner was causing it, now removed) comes with sabertooth 25a speedo, just fit your radio gear, charge batteries, fit new motor (i will probably do this when i got chance) and your ready to go.
    if it dont sell i will just keep it for rebel robots 2009, then try selling it again. single tooth hardox 650 disc (did weigh 3kg before single tooth mod and balancing) weight now unknown havent bothered to remove to weigh. disk motors are 2 x speed 900s, on custom gearbox, will give you 3x 3700 mah nimh packs aswell.(2 for disk 24v, 1 for drive) titanium armour not included as i want to keep this and i havent cut it to fit yet anyway so just a sheet. armour is hdpe all over. not listing on ebay as i dont want some muppet buying it, this thing is dangerous if not used correctly, and then it is still dangerous!
    open to serious offers. no idea what its worth £300-£400 i dont know,maybe less, just want as much as i can get. also want a cheap hw for my daughter, anything with wheelchair motors will do for her, just something she can have, havent got time to build her anything at mo W.H.Y My postcode is SY1 4SH, will meet for right deal (within reasonable distance), or post if you want. as this robot is not well known i want the buyer to change the name (would probably want to anyway)
    PLEASE EMAIL FOR QUICK REPLY, I HARDLY COME ON HERE AT PRESENT, SO IT MAY BE A FEW DAYS BEFORE I REPLY, EMAIL ON PROFILE.

early test vid with 2 teeth, was grinding on other robot due to the speed of it, instead of engaging, this wont happen now with single tooth! you can see on vid at end what happens when it does engage! even with 2 teeth it caused sum good damagae on its first outing, now it would be pretty nasty indeed :-)

(Message edited by ady on December 22, 200

ooo new owners

so whos got it.............??

Did anyone end up buying this?

Register To Comment