Register To Comment
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle Weight Competition?

Not against the likes of iron awe tho eh. Unless it was a solid roof

Nah, your right, might be a bit sketchy. LOL. Just do whiteboards then, so you have the power to choose who youre up against!

I€™m not sure how many middles are gonna be on the seen in the near future and it would be cool if we had clusters again in the heavies anyway.

I would have loved to fit Gemini!

Maxus and Tanto Jr would make a wicked cluster.

The current situation sort of outlaws clusters automatically because, to fight heavyweight flippers, you have to be about 70+kg (based on the feedback Ive been getting), so two middles as a cluster would only be able to enter on the same terms as a middle on its own anyway.
    Also, as I understand the cluster rule, the machines must enter the arena as one machine and then split so you couldnt just enter two in a tag-team style. However, this is a very easy prob to solve (Typhoon Twins using string and paper anyone? Genius that).

Bit of gaffa tape would do the job, Still be able to fight heavys just not the powerful flippers.

Still be able to fight heavys just not the powerful flippers.

Which rules out most of them. lol. And as Barnsley proved, its very very rare that there is a match completely devoid of flippers.

Theres a few robots Maxus could fight. Voodoo Chile, Tanto JR, Cabrakan, Puck, The Saint, And his Army, Big Nipper, Kan Opener, Tanto, Tornado, Storm Force And maybe some other LP Flippers.
    Like i said id like to have a 3 way battle Yours(and other Daves and marcos) robot, Liams robot and my robot.

Next time were all at an event well have to make sure one of the whiteboards is HP-flipper-less. lol. Cardiff if youre going Tom? Cabrakan will be there we reakon, even if all three of us may or may not be.

Whos not going Dave?

You two are 100% going, and I am 90% going. lol. I just told you that on facebook didnt I. Ha.

Register To Comment