Register To Comment
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle Weight Competition?

I might build one, my heavy might end up too light. Would be an easier catagory to become champion of if theres only 3 or 4 knocking around, lol. Mind you, I think if you build a robot and it ends up a middleweight, just pile armour on until its a heavy, cos to build a heavyweight on my own has always been my aim.
    God, Typhoon Rover weighed 65kg? Lol, put a spinner on it and its back in business!

instead of making typhoon rover a spinner just bring back typhoon but we need a spinner event first lol

typhoon rover could have easily dropped down to a middleweight. It had 4 hawkers in there!

The drive was straight out of typhoon 2 along with the two vantec speedos. I have the barebones chassis sitting in my shed but it would need a layer of armour to beef it up for the arena.

I wonder what happened to all the old middleweights. Think they have been scrapped or do you think theres still some gathering dust?

Id never take a bigger robot apart unless I was building another out of the bits. Even if all the competitions ground to a hault, id still keep it. So I reakon theres a few out there somewhere. Well, the ones Typhoon didnt tear apart anyways. lol

Steel Sandwich still alive?

Bring back all the middleweights. Well im havin Voodoo Chile me thinks, Just sortin a few things out.
    Then ill have 2 middles. Voodoo will probs stay as it is for now. Nice little house robot for when im messin around with the feathers in the garden too. I might build another middle aswell to just use up some bits and bobs i got for the MW i was building before i got Maxus.

Register To Comment