Register To Comment
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Middle Weight Competition?

because tanto jnr is massive..craig doesnt know how to make them small :P

Ive got 4 Wheelchair motors that are suitable for middleweights open to offers

Dave- atleast my lid stays on when i hit another robot

Hey thats my lid your talking about. Ill use more tape to hold it on

Got the BEC in Maxus now, so just gotta stick one of the wheels in the lathe and turn it down a little then get a new lid made or drill this one off and bolt it down, stick a few charging jacks in so i can charge it, clean it up an little and maybe slap a bit of paint on it then i should be good to go.

lol craig - when we had that fight and the lid fell off..you couldnt even drive urse due to not having a working tx

+ was a temporary lid. Im sure Tom will make a proper one to fit perfectly in due time.

Whow many middles should we have by the end of next year? whos actually building one? I might build another if i get time but that will be mid to late next year, will be more of a fun robot than a serious fighting machine.

My heavyweight can be converted into a middle weight.
    We were discussing that our latest cheap wheel chair heavy can be converted to middle weight by going to lighter armor and changing to less battery power.
    We are at 40kg without a weapon and armor. We might be able to save 5kg from lighter batteries. So 20 kg in armor plates should be enough.
    Tom I wouldnt build another middle weight, unless your knocking one together cheaply from unused parts. Kinda what im doing I guess.

I just want somthing cheap to battle against in my own garden. somthing a bit fun.

Any ideas for this Belt yet Craig?

Register To Comment