Register To Comment
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Middle Weight Competition?

I have been led astray with that walking mechanoid Pilgrim, dose anyone yet have a date when the first Middleweight fight will be held, if I can I might be able to put something together for it but I need a deadline to work to.
    Perhaps if the EOs could find a date in the next year diaries for middleweight fights!

If you can get some robots together your welcome to bring them to any of our shows, but we'll probably need at least 3 to try and make the fights entertaining enough. Something else were going have to try and squeeze into the show

So just to recap how many middleweights do we have in the UK that actually work?
    If there are two or three that work now. Then I will build a forth in the New Year and we have to pick a date /event that we can all make and we have a plan.
    My middleweight will be a heavier version of Seraphim with a small sledgehammer as a courtesy detail. :shock:

What dose everyone think?

I would build a m/w if they announced a return fight

I second that motion axe of course

Not going to happen in the uk I'm afraid

Oh I think there's a chance

If I still have it, I can bring my MW to any events I attend if someone else is bringing one. Chances are i'll only be at RL Edinburgh (assuming it goes ahead) this year though!

Register To Comment