Register To Comment
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Middle Weight Competition?

lol, the middleweight will be a bit more of a joint effort. I do have a Lawrie special heavyweight en route however, lol, so that will fall apart no doubt.

I have to admit I actually thought it might be a case of right, Ive stuck all the Hardox I can find on my heavy and its still bloody underweight...

And be fair, none of your heavier-than-ant bots have actually fallen apart that I know of?

Only a couple of my ants have fallen apart really. Canary Wharfare didnt technically fall apart, but it was a on-hit KO case in its second Barnsley fight. lol.
    The heavy will be a bit more...original

Well iv broke voodoos axe already, But it does selfright so thats cool. I think imma have to get a van. Got too many robots now.

Got a quick vid of it self righting, Cant vid it starting with axe closed cos gearbox is still broke and it needs to be lifted about 2 inch by hand for it to engage.

I'm gunna get on with my middle I think. Tom, you need someone to battle, lol.

Well if you build a middle your very likely to become champ, Voodoo isnt gonna put up much of a fight, My feather pushes it about with ease. Its not hard to get under, its got high ground clearance and the front wedge is about an inch or more off the ground. So theres basicly Tanto JR and Maxus you will have a good fight with. 1 mistake by the driver of maxus or tanto, or 1 fault in the robot and ur champ. With the middleweight championship being like it is in boxing/UFC/wrestilng where it can be won or lost in a single fight i can see the championship changing hands alot of times. As soon as sumbodys ready to fight theres a championship ready and waiting to be won. Liams challenged voodoo to a fight with storm force. Can we pretend storm force is a MW? Get some HDPE panels to replace the steel on Cabrakan?
    We need 10 MW robots.
    Mr Stu said if we get 10 robots we get our own weight class on the Roaming robots site. I think it can be done...
    Ill make a new MW Database page. Then all we gotta do is get 10 MW's listed on there. Common theres gotta be some old MW's out there than can be put on the database.

Whoop Whoop thats 2 on the database 1/5 of the way to success i think

i might be making a middleweight, i will have a spare speedo after i update mythras to a wotty, so il bung that in there,iv also got a 12v sla so il put that in, get some motors from the local scrappy, a few scooter wheels and voila! 1 low-tech middle

jack

Nice one.once iv fixed voodoos axe that might get sold. bit tricky to transport 2 middles atm.

Register To Comment