I thought it was about time I updated this because a lot has happened since I last posted here.

We finally built Whirlpool Evo and has so far had 2 successful events coming 4th at Rebel Robots and 2nd at Barnsley. It looks the same as the old Whirlpool but is all brand new both inside and out.

Aftershock has had a few changes including the lighter aluminium arm which has given us enough weight spare to fit a base plate, It should now be around 300g underweight.

Maelstrom seemed to work really well at Barnsley especially in the final melee. However we found out that it was overweight at 104kgs. - This has been solved as of today because the new batteries arrived this afternoon. With these fitted it will weigh in at around 95kgs.

Also I have put Tidal Wave 2 back together for one last appearance at the UK champs (whiteboards only) although this will depend on how well it works when I test the flipper this weekend.

Tidal Wave 3/Whirlwind (havent decided on name yet) will be built soon, we have all the parts and the design done but just need some time to get it made.

Aftershock is ready for the UK Champs, all it needs is charged batteries and gas and it will be ready to fight. I might even finish the spare flipper arms so that we can change the arm to suit the opponent.