Register To Comment
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: "and what would you like for christmas little boy/girl?&

Its understandable though, who wouldnt want a Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic?

I'm not sure I'd have much use for a Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic. A friend of the family has a nice Harley, I'll ask him if its a Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic next time he stops by. If it is I'll be sure to upload pictures of the Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic for you, Clive. :wink:

Edit: wow, that was my 700th forum post. Can't say I'm particularly proud, lol.

I get the feeling my Christmas wish went with 6 month job contract but I'd still like the time & resources to finish my increasingly notoriously bad Heavyweight robot.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsdragons
    Its understandable though, who wouldnt want a Harley Davidson Softail Heritage Classic?
    Not my first choise. But if it has to be a motorcycle, I would prefer a Honda Goldwing.

Otherwise, a 3Kwp solar setup and a 50 kw batterybank in the basement.

I want a cordless drill (Don't know how I've got this far without one!) it's all I wanted last year and instead got a dog.......

lets see,
    A less awkward robot might be nice.
    One with a real battery pack and grub screws instead of cut up bits of cocktail sticks.
    No wonder its taking ages

dear santa .......one of these please
    Attached Images Attached Images

Register To Comment