Thread: The Wars Incarnate IV: Compacted Combat

Ooh sorry, missed you out

Mace 2 (Kody)
    Mega Masher 2 (Chris Mason)
    Joey (Joey)
    The Wootinator (Andy)
    Professor Vengeance (Steve)
    Timothy James Sillery (Samuel Park)
    An Evil Walking Clone Of Mount Vesuvius That Has Been Placed In A Time Vortex So It Erupts Every Three Seconds And Also Has Mind Control Over The Dead Citizens Of Pompei Who Have Been Turned Into Exact Copies Of The Evil Vampire Car In Futurama It Also Controls One Hundred And Seven Nano-Botical Nuclear-Powered Submarines That Carry Seventeen Nuclear Cruise Missles, One Hundred Laser Miniguns And A Nuclear Hippo, Orca And Granny Catapult Each, With An Unlimited Ammo Capacity Thanks To A Super Mega High-Speed Cloning Tank (Ben Read)
    Rena Ryuga (Simple Gai)
    Frank (Frank)
    The music video of Parklife by Blur (Elliot Stevens)
    Credit Crunch (Dan)
    Serier 3 Diotor (Lewis)

Ive decided that Im going to switch Mace with...Mighty Mouse.

Heres my entry Alex:

Ming Higurashi - She is a Dog Demon/Human and cousin of the Priestess Kagome Higurashi. Ming has the same priestess powers as her cousin to go along with her demon speed, agility, power and magic. Her main weapons are Twin Katanas, though she has been known to use a very large fan, sacred seals or her bare hands.
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Douhnutsandme/Anime/Random/priestess.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../priestess.jpg
    Though her hair is white tinted with blue to match her eyes and the red on her clothes in the picture is actualy supposed to be sky blue.
    She was also the winner of Kodys prior ATTTWI ! !

(Message edited by InuAngel2007 on October 26, 200

Register To Comment