Register To Comment
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanical Maelstrom

SAVE ME A SPACE!!!

quote:

it must be a vapour unless you actually own the vapour you are entering

I dont think anyone owns a vapour here Lewis

anyway, this is looking good, I shall have Sheer Heart Attack 2 plz http://strickenone.proboards99.com/index.cgi?board=thvapours&action=display&thread=62http://strickenone.proboards99.com/i...n=display&thre ad=62

Yeah, I meant realie, lol

sorry Richard Id like to keep it down to 8 for this tournament, although the sequel will have more. However if I dont get stats for Leprosy Infection or Haldux 2.0 within 3 days their spots will be wiped

After a bit of searching I have found stats for Leprosy Infection and Haldux 2.0, so I will post the draw!

Eliminators
    Do or Die vs Gabriel III
    MeCannibal 3.0 vs Sheer Heart Attack 2
    Spin Dash Unleashed vs The Zodiac
    Haldux 2.0 vs Leprosy Infection

(Message edited by Supersporty on October 22, 200

Gabriel III tactics:

If Im allowed, remove the front spikes as they might get in the way a bit...if Im not allowed, no worries, doesnt affect my tactics too much anyway :P
    Basically charge straight at it - my front point and the skirts should enable me to concentrate all my ramming energy in one spot and thus get underneath the scoop; if this doesnt happen then ram it from different angles until I do get under it, then once under it carry on and try to get it to tip over onto its side and thus get stranded, using the flipper as necessary but I should be able to manage it just with the shape. Once its beached on its side, leave it there while its time runs out rather than do anything stupid that might get it back on its wheels. In theory, anyway.

Gluck Chez, and to Lewis as well with your first tourney, looks like itll be good.

Yep, remarkably quick on the mark, thats me. When Im online, that is.

Round 1
    Do or Die vs Gabriel III

Think I see Gabriel going down the pit here.

MeCannibal 3.0 vs Sheer Heart Attack 2

If MeCannibal doesnt explode due to its pure crapness, itll win. :P But my money is on Sheer Heart Attack.

Spin Dash Unleashed vs The Zodiac

Ah, a Steven fight. Good fun.

None too worried about the saw: to spin properly itd have to be at least 5mm above the ground, and my ground clearance is 6mm, so I dont really expect a repeat of Ziggo vs. Code Black. :wink: Even if Im not spinning, the 7mm Hardox shell should withstand the blows from the saw quite easily. Spin Dash has good power, but without the saw itll just got knocked away, or beach itself on the side of the Zodiacs shell since its sloped, if Zodiac isnt spinning.

Thats what it cant do to me. Now, for what Im going to do to it...

It has decent armour, but Im sure some good hits from my 149kJ shell should kill him after a few blows. The saw is definitely my first target nonetheless, since its unwise to leave an opponents weapon alone anyway. After the saw is gone, Ill take out everything else starting with the skirts. Im quite confident about this battle, and now I expect a witty remark from Steve as to why my plans wont work, but meh. :P

Good luck Steve anyhow.

Haldux 2.0 vs Leprosy Infection

Leprosy Infection, easily.

Awesome fights, I await thee. Seriously, good luck writing this Lewis, Im really looking forward to it.

Register To Comment