Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jonno Sale

** Update **

2 x 250w 24vdc scooter motors. ---SOLD
    1 x 12v 2.1a sealed lead acid battery ---SOLD
    2 x 12v 700mA chargers (New) ---SOLD
    9 x MFA 919D 3000:1 motor / gearbox combo (New)---SOLD

Still for sale.

7.2v 3700mAh NIMH battery packs as used in our 2008 Ratz at Haven. (Used)

6mm and 10mm Makrolon !!! (Used)

Storm Force - Series 4 robot, steel chassis construction, ali armour, as seen at many RR events, with Matt driving. CO2 powered axe and flipper fitted, not the most powerful, but crowd enjoy it. Potential to be upgraded.
    Cradle, locking pin, failsafes, remote kill, remote co2 dump. 40mhz Hitec TX 6 channel. Hawker batteries fitted, and charger complete.

Needs a small amount of TLC to the body pannels, but apart from that its ready to be charged, gassed and ready to fight. £450

SCAR - Series 4 robot, steel construction, wheel chair motor drive system, very simple, vertical spinning disc, no insides, but willing to have a look to find some thing to put in it for who ever, ( if anyone buys it ). Basically a bare rolling chassis. £150

JOhn

7.2v 3700mAh NIMH battery packs as used in our 2008 Ratz at Haven. (Used)------

how many battery packs? im might buy 3 off you if youve got 3 and what kind of price?

im tempted to buy storm force as it would set me up for my first heavy weight but im not sure at the moment.

Im tempted to buy SCAR but the fact that I dont have space for it, the money to get it running and an unfrequent live event attendance means it would be more of an impulse buy than anything. Need to stop frittering my money away, even if it is a student loan and thats what theyre there for

Jonno do you have any of the 7.2v bot packs left? i could do with 2 of them for Metatron

Thanks

I think I have the money to buy Storm Force but I have to stick to driving my featherweight before I can attempt something like that
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

** Update **

7.2v 3700mAh NIMH battery packs as used in our 2008 Ratz at Haven. (Used) Plettly left. £10 each

6mm and 10mm Makrolon !!! (Used)

Storm Force - Series 4 robot, steel chassis construction, ali armour, as seen at many RR events, with Matt driving. CO2 powered axe and flipper fitted, not the most powerful, but crowd enjoy it. Potential to be upgraded.
    Cradle, locking pin, failsafes, remote kill, remote co2 dump. 40mhz Hitec TX 6 channel. Hawker batteries fitted, and charger complete.

Now in my garage, having a small amount of TLC to the body pannels, but apart from that its ready to be charged, gassed and ready to fight. £450

SCAR - Series 4 robot, steel construction, wheel chair motor drive system, very simple, vertical spinning disc, no insides, but willing to have a look to find some thing to put in it for who ever, ( if anyone buys it ). Basically a bare rolling chassis. **SOLD**

New Additions.

ETEK motor as used in Major Damage. ( going on ebay )
    Snap-On big Red Tool box. ( going on ebay )
    MAC Bottom Red Tool box. ( going on ebay )

John

jonno, whats the links to your ebay things?

could do with a tool box, need 1 like shanes snap on 1 on wheels! lol

Register To Comment