Register To Comment
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jonno Sale

ok, decision made...

For sale -

SCAR - Series 4 robot, steel construction, wheel chair motor drive system, very simple, vertical spinning disc, no insides, but willing to have a look to find some thing to put in it for who ever, ( if anyone buys it ). Basically a bare rolling chassis. Offers welcome.

Storm Force - Series 4 robot, steel chassis construction, ali armour, as seen at many RR events, with Matt driving. CO2 powered axe and flipper fitted, not the most powerful, but crowd enjoy it. Potential to be upgraded.
    Cradle, locking pin, failsafes, remote kill, remote co2 dump. 40mhz Hitec TX 6 channel. Hawker batteries fitted, and charger complete.

Needs a small amount of TLC to the body pannels, but apart from that its ready to be charged, gassed and ready to fight. Offers welcome.

John

Hope scar gets used again, i loved the look of that robot

Just Youtubed footage of Scar and its certainly quite cool looking. I dont have the funds to buy it but I hope someone does, would be nice to see it running. Although judging from the Youtube vid, ditch the wheelchair motors and get some Bosches in there

Love the look of SCAR. If no one has made an offer in a few weeks I will do (student loans have their uses )

actually geoff... yes....

When i bought it, it came with a wiring diagram.

It is a lot simpler than it looks to be fair when you stick your head inside it !!!

For an old machine, apart from a bit of denting to the pannels, the only things ever gone wrong are:

1) A microswitch moving out of align stopping the weapons firing.
    2) A wheel bearing mounting needed rewelding.

Very well built machine !!

How much you think it would cost to buy SCAR and get it up and running again?

youd need a heavy overhaul of the whole thing. including purchasing...

Batteries & Speedcontroller..

Im going to take some pictures next week and post them.

JOhn

John, Hw much is Storm Force?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

John, Hw much is Storm Force?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Register To Comment