Register To Comment
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feather Weights

Im not that big on featherweights, but I like Hannibalito 3 and Venom quite much.

Precisely, I like featherweights because I should be able to do most of the construction on my bedroom windowsill

Money though...not speaking from experience here (as always :P) but it seems that if youre particularly resourceful and have the right sort of stuff lying around you can build heavyweights for next to nothing, get old broken wheelchairs from dealers and adapt the motors/batteries/controller for your use, its how a lot of series 1/2 robots did it anyway and allegedly some of them cost next to nothing.

But I digress, favourite feather at the moment would probably be Crumple Zone, that thing looks...scary, among other things...awesome but scary.

Probly little flipper and little hitter cause there too dam reliable lol

whos crumple zone?

The name of Alex Marlers new crusher:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o4DcFD95pSI

My favourite featherweight would have to be Team Mads Omega. Love the rugged off-road look to it and to me it just oozes coolness. Plus Alexs crsuher above is looking quite formidable

(Message edited by K_C_R on October 18, 200

thanks for all the great comments on crumple zone itll be making its debut at nottingham might only put it in white boards so i can keep to grips with it

had a quick drive today first time very responsive and quick

Register To Comment